Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD!

Started by theis, Jun 25, 2009, 10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

Corleone

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

No More Sugar

honestly i was in shock for one day. then i watched the same damn program on VH1 about michael jackson 4 days in a row last week, and now i'm thinking...it's about damn time...and when will the world ever shut the fuck up about it?
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

downtownpony

It's starting to make some waves.

devilinside

[youtube=625,550]xW1fXL3s7bk[/youtube]

Badassery! Seriously,these dudes were ahead of their times with music videos.

Jacob

cool. yay for sound effects that drown out the music :D
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

pissedandpierced

Quote from: defskull on Jul 07, 2009, 09:34 PM
Are you positive about those not being his biological kids?  I saw a report like that too but I think it's bogus.  They look too much like him to not be his kids.

Even though he had the melanin in his skin changed, his genetics would still be black so he would have black children, or half cast. I have read various stories that Macaulay Culkin donated sperm for his first born and Macaulay Culkin only agreed to testify on MJ's behalf as his sperm donation wouldn't be brought up in court.

"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

No More Sugar

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jul 09, 2009, 09:25 AM
Quote from: defskull on Jul 07, 2009, 09:34 PM
Are you positive about those not being his biological kids?  I saw a report like that too but I think it's bogus.  They look too much like him to not be his kids.

Even though he had the melanin in his skin changed, his genetics would still be black so he would have black children, or half cast. I have read various stories that Macaulay Culkin donated sperm for his first born and Macaulay Culkin only agreed to testify on MJ's behalf as his sperm donation wouldn't be brought up in court.

What the fuck....he was such a wacko jacko steals the elephant mans bones.

ben

nice shitty band plug there.

Corleone

sooo sick of hearing about micheal jackson

the guy was a pedo, wacko freak show

devilinside

Then don't come in here. Simple.

No More Sugar

Quote from: ben on Jul 09, 2009, 02:29 PM
nice shitty band plug there.

haha glad i'm not the only one who knows that title. they're not that bad, Erak is a very talented guitarist.

Corleone

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 09, 2009, 03:59 PM
Then don't come in here. Simple.

I'm talking about in general, the media is sucking whats left of him.

I'm convinced that CNN killed MJ in order to get some ratings since obamas so boring.

Jacob

pretty cool tribute here in Stockholm, Sweden:

[youtube=425,350]je1KOcBYGjM[/youtube]

shine down unshy

That is so chill..it looked like a random crowd..then bam.

devilinside

Hahah...thats awesome!! I would have totally done it with them.

Jacob

I work a 10-15 min walk from where they did it so if I had know about it I would have totally been there!

ben

Ron Artest had his new jersey number be 37 because that's how many weeks Thriller stayed number one on the charts.  That's pretty retarded.