Started by theis, Jun 25, 2009, 10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

BillyNo.9

He's on his way to cuba to see Tupac, Bin laden and Santa

Variable

tarkil

WHAT ?!?!??!? Oh noeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

HOW COME THIS THREAD IS STILL ALIVE

oh yes now you will come at me with

KING OF POP WILL NEVER DIE LOL

indychinoluv

I miss the fucker. He was a genius that was twisted. Rad!

rock_n_frost

im gonna get this down...

the guy below the guy below me sssssucks...he sucks so hard, he is a loseeeer
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Variable

Quote from: indychinoluv on Jul 15, 2011, 08:17 AM
I miss the fucker. He was a genius that was twisted. Rad!

I was about to call you an idiot. But then I realized that anyone who uses the words "genius, twisted, and rad" to describe Michael Jackson, Doesn't deserve to be elevated to the level of idiot.

alvarezbassist17

Trey, your narcissism's fading, the old Trey would have just read "Trey is awesome, rad, and cool" instead of Michael Jackson.  Quick, find a mirror, nigga!!

Vesanic

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 18, 2011, 04:51 PM
Trey, your narcissism's fading, the old Trey would have just read "Trey is awesome, rad, and cool" instead of Michael Jackson.  Quick, find a mirror, nigga!!

Why do all of your replies have to be so damn funny ?

alvarezbassist17

lol, because i grew up fat.

Vesanic

bright lights, big city

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 18, 2011, 06:38 PM
lol, because i grew up fat.
hahaha i was fat too, so where did i go wrong?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

alvarezbassist17

hmmmm, this sounds like an interesting sociological experiment if i've ever heard one.  From my personal experience and where I think that led, my fatness seemed to lead to lack of ability/general apathy for sports, where I find most people of a competitive nature release that instinct.  I consider myself sort of competitive, but my competitive release was always in comedy and music, so that could be some of it.  That's always what my dad has been into as well, so that could have something to do with it.  That all sounded really up-my-own-ass, huh?

...michael jackson n shit

Vesanic

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 18, 2011, 06:54 PM
hahaha i was fat too, so where did i go wrong?

Fact is you were not fat but big-boned.

bright lights, big city

Maybe I was an athlete living in a fat guy's body. I've always loved most sports, and I get competitive with the stupidest things. You should see me when I dominate in beer pong.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

alvarezbassist17

dude i love throwin a lil pong.  I'm sitting like 6.5 feet from a gigantic beer pong table as I type this.  I'm not like anti-social about sports n shit, I like playing and watching everything every now and again, I just tend more towards good conversation, or just never really get bored with it, or something.  I dunno, really.

But now you made me want to throw some goddamn ping pong balls into some fuckin plastic cups and get all shitty.  I have class tomorrow, damn youse.

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 18, 2011, 04:51 PM
I have to grow man. Why wont you let me grow?

Oldnewtype

I thought the only way to kill a zombie was a shot to the head.