Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD!

Started by theis, Jun 25, 2009, 10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Variable on Jun 27, 2009, 04:08 PM
I have been listening to all his stuff and watching his videos for the past 2 days because some of the guys at my work are all upset and I just don't get why. 

you heard them now ?
thats your problem...

omg...im genius !
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

devilinside

For real?  I have been listening to all his stuff and watching his videos for the past 2 days because some of the guys at my work are all upset and I just don't get why.  I mean I get the end of an era type shit, but I dont get why they like his music so much.  Its not that good. 

Sure,if you listen to it now it's a little off from what you're used to,but growing up with it,he made some bad ass tunes. I wouldn't expect someone that didn't listen to them often before now to appreciate what he brought to the table. I'm glad to have grown up in the 80's and got to fully appreciate his talent.  I think this will alway's be my fave.  :)

[youtube=425,350]4_hz2am90Hk[/youtube]

and this

[youtube=425,350]7hK3Y1Ehv9c[/youtube]

and this

[youtube=425,350]YJpLGQpngDI[/youtube]

fuck...there wasn't much I didn't like.

Variable

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 27, 2009, 05:14 PM
Variable. Just. Wow. Shut up.
no
Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jun 27, 2009, 05:40 PM
I have been listening to all his stuff and watching his videos for the past 2 days because some of the guys at my work are all upset and I just don't get why. 

you heard them now ?
thats your problem...

omg...im genius !
..........................?
Quote from: devilinside on Jun 27, 2009, 08:17 PM
For real?  I have been listening to all his stuff and watching his videos for the past 2 days because some of the guys at my work are all upset and I just don't get why.  I mean I get the end of an era type shit, but I dont get why they like his music so much.  Its not that good. 

Sure,if you listen to it now it's a little off from what you're used to,but growing up with it,he made some bad ass tunes. I wouldn't expect someone that didn't listen to them often before now to appreciate what he brought to the table. I'm glad to have grown up in the 80's and got to fully appreciate his talent.  I think this will alway's be my fave.  :)

[youtube=425,350]4_hz2am90Hk[/youtube]

and this

[youtube=425,350]7hK3Y1Ehv9c[/youtube]

and this

[youtube=425,350]YJpLGQpngDI[/youtube]

fuck...there wasn't much I didn't like.
Yeah.  Believe it or not I'm not completely stupid.  I did take into consideration that he was the first to do a lot of this.  I took into consideration the time he came up in.  But I'm just not a pop music fan at all. 

devilinside

Then no reason to question why people like his music. You don't like pop,some of us do. That's fairly easy to understand.

dictatesofreason

i never really got into his  music, but MJ did set out a path or rather projected a path which a lotta musicans strived for, now me besides billie jean and thriller idk anything else bout him musiclly, but to me those songs was great..even still with all the allegations and stories about him..what the peeps on here been saying is true:no ones perfect im our Tones boys Puff the Magic Dragon, i mean no ones god...anyways thats my take.

"Do think twice!"

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

So...have you all forgotten that he was the anti-christ?

Variable

Yeah apparently they have. Thats crazy, to reach the point of stardom where people don't even care that you fucked little kids.  Say what you will about no one being perfect.  Chino may get high, but I doubt he fucks little kids.  There is a really big difference between victimless crimes and child molesting.

Some of you say that no parents would settle if their kids actually did get molested.  Well I say that if you're innocent, you don't pay out $22,000,000.00 + to settle out of court and let your name be tarnished forever.  Multiple members of his family even said they thought him to be a pedophile ( yes I know that La Toya later retracted her statements ) But I remember that one of his brothers never retracted the statement.  Jacko even admitted to sleeping in the same bed as children and making negligent judgement calls when it came to how he treated children on Neverland.  The trial against him was a civil suit.  If I were MJ, and I was innocent, I would have gone to trial to prove it.  The kid was even able to give descriptions of his penis and doctors said that there were strong similarities to the boys description and the strip search they did of MJ......... That being said, Evan Chandler seems like a total douche, and no one knows for sure what happened.  But I'm not so quick to dismiss all that. 
Quote from: devilinside on Jun 27, 2009, 08:31 PM
Then no reason to question why people like his music. You don't like pop,some of us do. That's fairly easy to understand.
Yes I know this.  I guess it just more so blows my mind that some of you with seemingly good taste in music actually like this stuff.  Thats the whole reason I started going to band message boards in the first place.  I got sick of not knowing anyone who didn't think this pre fabricated MTV bull shit, sucked.  More power to you guys though.  There are a couple of you that are my friends who seem to care a lot.  So I guess that I care that you guys care. 

I will say this in defense of him though.  I really wish the media could be more respectful.  They are going to pick apart every aspect of his death.  I see this getting totally out of control.  Oh no, they found prescription drugs in his system.  However that is public info, I have no idea ( see HIPPA ).  But they really wont let anyone famous die with any dignity anymore. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Thriller was pretty rad...but he fucked kids.

Also, I wonder if La Toya is dead or missing...

Variable

Where is Janet?  I want to fuck her tits.  The news should show more of her.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

rock_n_frost

variable, you are sick
necro, how do you know he fucked kids

he created his own style, own fashion, own music, own dance..everyone just copied it.
and my guess he is a good person also has an awesome voice and talented at music
his all video clips are part of art !
he is one of the biggest music-man ever.

so shut the fuck up and watch this.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nvWMLAWrEjU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nvWMLAWrEjU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jun 28, 2009, 08:14 AM
necro, how do you know he fucked kids

Charged on multiple accounts, once settled out of court for 22,000,000, he himself admitted on tape to sharing his bed with young boys, and he was not right in the head.

The fact that you think he didn't molest children based on the fact that you are a fan of his is fucking moronic. Actually read about the trialS. Dude was fucking guilty. Dude was a sick man. Dude didn't deserve to live. What kind of world do we live in when someone who is clearly guilty of something that is clearly sick and wrong can get away with something that obscene just because of fame? Fuck. Pull your fucking head out, world.

rock_n_frost

so i was the judge and who decided ''he is not guilty''

lostpilot

who was paid tons of money to save MJ's public posture

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Hidalgo

Michael was all orignal. one of the best of all time

truly, the undisputed king of pop

Hidalgo

the first song i ever called "my favorite song" was "beat it", when the thriller album was new & blowing up like no album ever has. i was really young (3, 4, 5), but i knew how good the stuff he was doing was. the early-mid 80s was Michael mania. it dwarfs how big n'sync, etc got.

i'm 30 now =/  (still love his tunes)

it's weird, i feel bad for him. i have a heavy heart for him. he had a hard life. Joe Jackson did a serious number on those kids. i can understand why Michael was so weird. he never got to have a childhood, Joe made them work on music all day long, beat their asses, etc. he was one unique guy. inocent, like he stayed in child mode his whole life. i dont think he mostested any kids. i dont think he thought like that

Slacker

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jun 25, 2009, 10:53 PM
pop will never be cool again

dude thats the single most clear statement, ive read about mj's death.

Penicks

michael most certainly was a but fucked in the head but i'm sure he never had any evil or bad intentions. he just wanted to make up for his shitty childhood.

devilinside