Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD!

Started by theis, Jun 26, 2009, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Variable on Jun 29, 2009, 07:17 AM
Obviously he's racist against white people because I'm white and he was talking to me.

you are not white
you are a shit shaped snake
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Nailec

ok sorry.

correct terms are nationalism and chauvinism!

nonesuch

hate to say it but im gona have to go ahead and sort of agree with the invariable asshole

Im 25, so I was just barely too young to really be a fan of MJ as a kid during the hysteria, but I have never understood the worship.  Yea billie jean, beat it, a few others are ALRIGHT, but so the fuck what.  Id rather listen to the whole Creedence Clearwater Revival anthology (a REAL band) than one MJ song right now.  His popularity made him popular.  I remeber seeing free willy and then saw that shit video of the white micheal in front of the giant fans with the unbuttoned shirt and thinking, "this sux".  Then when I enquired about this MIcheal Jackson character I was informed he was/is the greatest artist/performer/dancer/fag on earth. 

Well, I honestly don't see it.  Yea he made some mediocre industry manufactured pop hits in the early 80s, big fucking deal

He was just some guy that bleached his skin (which still remains mind blowingly fucked up, I mean seriously) , who had a stellar career in the cold calculating world of high production, low artistic value shit music for the masses, whose basically done nothing of positive note in two decades, that died

RIP

but i think we should save our earth shaking awe and respect for scientists that find cures, valiant revolutionarys that brought peace and justice to a people, or steven spielberg
i drink your milkshake

Crazylegs

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael_jackson_concert_rehearsal#45489

god damnit, looks like it was going to be quite the show. apparently the rehearsals were filmed. Hopefully they'll be released in some form in the future.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

indychinoluv

Quote from: ben on Jun 26, 2009, 09:09 AM
in a way, we killed this dude.  I guess I'm one of the few that believe the dude was just a kid in a man's body who never jerked boys off...
I agree bro. He was just a kid that was never given the chance to grow up.

At least all the  molesting shit will be forgotten now.

Its is weird how people perception of a person change instantly once he's dead

Quote from: White Pwny on Jun 28, 2009, 10:23 PM
And I don't think that Michael looked at 22 M as Chump Change.... THIS man even DEAD is in DEEP DEBT.

Not anymore. Have you checked out his sales and charts? Death is the best way to get debt free...who would have thought it....

defskull

I haven't really said much about the issue but Michael Jackson was such a talent it's ridiculous.  He essentially created what music videos are today.  He went to big name film directors to create these visually stunning representations of his songs.  Now you might be saying that you don't really like his videos or they're overrated, and that's fine.  But consider this: if it wasn't for Michael's idea to have original music videos like he did, we would not have some of the film directors we have today such as David Fincher.  You might think I'm stretching things a little bit but you can't deny his creativity. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: nonesuch on Jun 29, 2009, 04:12 PM
hate to say it but im gona have to go ahead and sort of agree with the invariable asshole

Im 25, so I was just barely too young to really be a fan of MJ as a kid during the hysteria, but I have never understood the worship.  Yea billie jean, beat it, a few others are ALRIGHT, but so the fuck what.  Id rather listen to the whole Creedence Clearwater Revival anthology (a REAL band) than one MJ song right now.  His popularity made him popular.  I remeber seeing free willy and then saw that shit video of the white micheal in front of the giant fans with the unbuttoned shirt and thinking, "this sux".  Then when I enquired about this MIcheal Jackson character I was informed he was/is the greatest artist/performer/dancer/fag on earth. 

Well, I honestly don't see it.  Yea he made some mediocre industry manufactured pop hits in the early 80s, big fucking deal

He was just some guy that bleached his skin (which still remains mind blowingly fucked up, I mean seriously) , who had a stellar career in the cold calculating world of high production, low artistic value shit music for the masses, whose basically done nothing of positive note in two decades, that died

RIP

but i think we should save our earth shaking awe and respect for scientists that find cures, valiant revolutionarys that brought peace and justice to a people, or steven spielberg

Let's make babies.

Shaye

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jun 28, 2009, 11:21 AM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jun 28, 2009, 11:14 AM
necro, how do you know he fucked kids

Charged on multiple accounts, once settled out of court for 22,000,000, he himself admitted on tape to sharing his bed with young boys, and he was not right in the head.

The fact that you think he didn't molest children based on the fact that you are a fan of his is fucking moronic. Actually read about the trialS. Dude was fucking guilty. Dude was a sick man. Dude didn't deserve to live. What kind of world do we live in when someone who is clearly guilty of something that is clearly sick and wrong can get away with something that obscene just because of fame? Fuck. Pull your fucking head out, world.

How does someone who according to you, definitely sexually abuses children, retain custody of 3 children?

Jus sayin...

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Because he was never convicted? Pretty easy answer if you ask me...

Shaye

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jun 30, 2009, 03:54 AM
Because he was never convicted? Pretty easy answer if you ask me...

Yeah he was never convicted because the alleged victim's gold-digging parents never cared to find out if he was guilty - because apparently money erases everything for them.

It's very possible he did do those things, but I'd like to believe that he didn't. And regardless, my feeling is that the "victim's" parents are just as bad if not worse than he is if he was guilty, for deciding that a large sum of $$ is more important than their child's physical/emotional health.

I'm not trying to argue anything, I just think that what we know is limited and it doesn't hurt to look at this from all angles instead of placing judgement based upon what the media reported.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Are you a fan of his music?

indychinoluv

Quote from: Shaye on Jun 30, 2009, 03:43 AM
Charged on multiple accounts, once settled out of court for 22,000,000, he himself admitted on tape to sharing his bed with young boys, and he was not right in the head.

The fact that you think he didn't molest children based on the fact that you are a fan of his is fucking moronic. Actually read about the trialS. Dude was fucking guilty. Dude was a sick man. Dude didn't deserve to live. What kind of world do we live in when someone who is clearly guilty of something that is clearly sick and wrong can get away with something that obscene just because of fame? Fuck. Pull your fucking head out, world.

dumbest post ever? Are you just trying to be original and having a go at people that don't agree with you? He didn't get away with anything because of his fame. The trials did ruin his career, yes he slept in the same bed as kids, but never saw it as a sexual thing. I sleep in the same bed as my daughter. Does that mean I'm abusing her.

And, why was he not right in the head? Cause he was a bit weird and maybe his tastes didn't agrre with you? Yes he was weird, but he also had the balls to be himself
Just because he's different doesn't mean he's guilty!

Corleone

The guy never had a childhood of his own, he was trying to live through others and it was pretty messed up. Then you add painkillers, a theme park and a monkey into the mix....

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: indychinoluv on Jun 30, 2009, 05:00 AM

dumbest post ever? Are you just trying to be original and having a go at people that don't agree with you? He didn't get away with anything because of his fame. The trials did ruin his career, yes he slept in the same bed as kids, but never saw it as a sexual thing. I sleep in the same bed as my daughter. Does that mean I'm abusing her.

And, why was he not right in the head? Cause he was a bit weird and maybe his tastes didn't agrre with you? Yes he was weird, but he also had the balls to be himself

No, but the evidence says he's guilty. Sorry for having offended you with my opinion.

Hidalgo

looks like Michael Jackson will have the #1, 2, & 3 albums on the billboard top 200 this thursday. and at least 7 of his cds will be top 50. well deserved

indychinoluv

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jun 30, 2009, 08:17 AM
Quote from: indychinoluv on Jun 30, 2009, 05:00 AM

No, but the evidence says he's guilty. Sorry for having offended you with my opinion.

So you should be sorry. Its OK though. You're only human

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Why should I be sorry? When I am sorry, I am sorry and I am definitely not sorry. A death does not change an opinion of a man. Before he died I though he was a demon and after he died I thought he was a demon. Simple.

bIondie

looks like someone was molested by michael jackson.

BURN~

Necrocetaceanbeastiality