Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Pink Floyd

Started by ben, Jul 13, 2009, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

les claypool and the flying frog brigade played the entire animals album during a concert a few years ago. i know i can find the link on bit torrent if any of you want it, i doubt ill find the rapidshare etc. link

but its a great show, a must hear for a fan of the album animals

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

sing blue silver

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Dec 10, 2009, 09:24 PM
les claypool and the flying frog brigade played the entire animals album during a concert a few years ago. i know i can find the link on bit torrent if any of you want it, i doubt ill find the rapidshare etc. link

but its a great show, a must hear for a fan of the album animals

yeah i have a bootleg of that show burnt somewhere in my massive pile of cd's. pretty great stuff but sometimes davids vocals are a little too much for mr. claypool. still really great stuff.

theis

The Flaming Lips are gonna play The Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety on New Year's eve. I'd love to see that.

Fireal1222

Quote from: theis on Dec 10, 2009, 10:07 PM
The Flaming Lips are gonna play The Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety on New Year's eve. I'd love to see that.

wow that does sound cool. any idea where that show is taking place?
i remember seeing the one video on new years eve of them playing queen - bohemian rhapsody. and man it looks like a blast. giant ball balloons bouncing everywhere, and confetti like you wouldnt believe. just a party of a show those guys put on

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

theis

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Dec 10, 2009, 10:09 PM

wow that does sound cool. any idea where that show is taking place?

Oklahoma City

Crazylegs

i thought i liked the flaming lips, i had only heard one song of theirs and i loved it. then i listened to some more and realized that they piss me off.

ben

haha i'm going to this.  I live 15 minutes away from where it's being played.  They always do new years shows in OKC.  because theyre from here...

theis

Jacob

Quote from: ben on Dec 10, 2009, 11:04 PM

haha i'm going to this.  I live 15 minutes away from where it's being played.  They always do new years shows in OKC.  because theyre from here...

whoa, I'm jealous.... that's gonna be a magical night.

can't really see Wayne's voice fitting that music too well though. but I'm sure they'll do a fantastic job.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

ben

It should be interesting.  They get a lot of hype here, and a lot of it is unwarranted (just because they're from OKC, you have to like everything they do or you are fucking excommunicated).  I see it as another act of hubris by Coyne, but he's also a pretty cool guy.

theis

Listened to The Dark Side of the Moon with headphones on last night. When it was over I had to press play again. Truly an album that deserves all the praise it gets (unlike The Wall). So far ahead of its time.

For those who needs some Floyd:

Full discography [320kbps] http://prochedelic.blogspot.com/search/label/Pink%20Floyd

deftoner664

Quote from: theis on Oct 21, 2010, 10:31 AM
Listened to The Dark Side of the Moon with headphones on last night. When it was over I had to press play again. Truly an album that deserves all the praise it gets (unlike The Wall). So far ahead of its time.

For those who needs some Floyd:

Full discography [320kbps] http://prochedelic.blogspot.com/search/label/Pink%20Floyd

THANK YOU!!! Best blog i've ever seen full of pink floyd discog.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

sing blue silver

two nights ago i saw roger waters perform the wall. it made my fucking life.

theis

E-Money

^^ Wow that was painfully bad

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Hahahahahahaha ! Anyway they killed that song.

Inkblades

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm in tears at this.

bright lights, big city

hahaha omg this needs to be shown to all my friends!!!! I haven't laughed this much in awhile!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

fuck them guys!

Pink Floyd - Careful With That Axe Eugene

this song makes me want to play some rock n' roll