Zombie Flicks!

Started by Wax And Wane, Jul 16, 2009, 08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deft11_17ones

Zombieland looks so funny  ;D Looking forward to see it with my GF this friday

ben

Zombieland is getting rave reviews...

bright lights, big city

I can't believe the reviews it's getting. Rotten Tomatoes has it at 95% now! I really hope it lives up to these reviews, because now I have to see ASAP.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I think zombieland looks like shit.

Like...if Shaun of the Dead were written by the Scary Movie faggots.

downtownpony

Zombieland does look badass. Anyone seen Fido? Its kinda slow, but worth watching.

oldgentlovecraft

Yeah, funny movie. Reminds of the vibe I got from Stubbs the Zombie.

oldgentlovecraft

Zombieland was fucking great for anyone still wondering. I'd definitely go watch it again. Hilarious, gory, and somewhat tense at parts, and the cameo was perfect.

oldgentlovecraft

Bought and watched Tokyo Zombie today. Pretty funny with that typical, offbeat Japanese humor.

defskull

Zombieland definitely did feel so much like a zombie movie.  It was odd.  It definitely seemed to be more about the characters.  Fortunately they were entertaining and very funny.  I'd consider this a comedy first and zombie movie second.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: defskull on Oct 04, 2009, 04:49 PM
Zombieland definitely did feel so much like a zombie movie.  It was odd.  It definitely seemed to be more about the characters.  Fortunately they were entertaining and very funny.  I'd consider this a comedy first and zombie movie second.
I agree man, I saw it last night, and enjoyed it. But it definitely had more of a comedy feel (especially the cameo); there was nothing scary at all about it. Nothing like Shaun, but was worth seeing.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

Quote from: defskull on Oct 04, 2009, 04:49 PM

i haven't seen it yet bt i'm dying to.

i read and interview with woody harrelson saying that he hates horror movies and only did the movie because it was more of a comedy/character movie that had zombies in it. he also said if there really were zombies he would be in a corner crying. :)

endoeleven

1. 28 Days Later
2. Dawn of the Dead
3. Braindead
4. Day of the Dead
5. Evil Dead