bright lights, big city

Quote from: Jacob on Jul 19, 2009, 04:20 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Jul 19, 2009, 02:40 AM
It never really happened anyways.

word.
someone must've watched that documentary on FOX way back in the day
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 19, 2009, 05:54 AM
Quote from: Jacob on Jul 19, 2009, 04:20 AM

word.
someone must've watched that documentary on FOX way back in the day

nope, I've just read about it a lot.

I saw a "mockumentary" on it though - they made it like a real documentary with all these facts and evidence that it's a hoax, then ended it off with revealing that everyone in it was an actor etc. pretty funny.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Penicks

if you're serious i'm gonna rape your face.

Variable

you do realize that it probably actually didn't happen when they said it did, right?

wither-I

its unbelievable. lied to over and over and over and over again... nothing is true, and no one can prove it!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Variable

ToneDef

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Subliminal

Anyone smart would know America wasn't the first on the moon anyway and i just think it's so convinient that they 'lost' the tapes.

Seriously, if it was so important they would've had a million copies of that landing, just to be sure, it's like they're saying ''we lost the original landing tapes, so we've recorded a re-creation of the events''

nonesuch

well the news copies of it are being "touched up" by a major special effects company as we speak

the ministry of TRUTH decides what the past was
the ministry of LOVE makes us all feel warm and fuzzy
the ministry of homeland securtiy says go to the cell at the end of the hall
i drink your milkshake

Jacob

either way you look at this, you're admitting that some things aren't always as they seem.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

A LOT of things are not as they seem bro.  Most things actually.  The more I educate myself, the more I realize this. 

Subliminal

Yeah Slipknot said it best ''Nothing is what it seems!''

And just like you said Trey, as you learn and experience things in life, the truer the statement becomes.

Anything really is possible!

Variable

Well so many things go on due to apathy and ignorance.  They dont really even try to cover it up because they know the large majority of people don't, and never will care enough to try to figure out what really happened.  So it doesn't even take all that much research or intelligence to figure out whats really going on. 

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jul 23, 2009, 11:08 PM
Well so many things go on due to apathy and ignorance.  They dont really even try to cover it up because they know the large majority of people don't, and never will care enough to try to figure out what really happened.  So it doesn't even take all that much research or intelligence to figure out whats really going on. 

I know, i don't care what anyone says 9/11 was an inside job, it's so frigging obvious. But the people behind it are too powerful and too rich to be touched on it, the media won't touch it because the media aren't out for justice, they're the smokescreen.

People in general really are just docile and stupid, no ambition, no drive. Just, let's work, shag, get drunk and die. Losers.

It still drives me batty that people accept whatever is said in newspapers or on the news as gospel truth, i don't even read or watch the news anymore, i feel like i'm just being lied to and it's one big joke, which it really is.

Variable

You pretty much are being lied to, mislead, or just have some idiot talking to you that genuinly has no idea what they are talking to.

I'm in the middle on the 911 thing.  But it doesn't matter to me, because either way we didn't need everything that came after it.