Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How many beers can you drink?

Started by There Will Be Blood, Jul 24, 2009, 10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

most of you guys have probably never heard of  yuengling. but its the oldest brewery in america, and i am lucky enough to live only about 30 minutes from it.. anyway, there lager is probably the best there is for the price. but its only found in certain places on the east coast of the US.. anyway. i recommend you try it if its available near you.

anyway. if i was going all out and tried drinking as much as possible. lets say i was given 3 hours. i'd probably be able to put down somewhere in the 16-20 range.. but it would have to be a weak crap beer. like miller lite or something.. if it was a dark ale or stout. id be sicker than ever.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

nonesuch

ive had yuengling, got in louisiana somewhere actually,  pretty good

and yea all the modelo's are good from mexico

i drink your milkshake

Livewire

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Aug 02, 2009, 01:11 AM
there lager is probably the best there is for the price

agreed, I remember when it came down here 3 years ago, everyone went crazy for it

samson simpson

Starz

recently when drinking a lot I've been gettting this phenomenon called Holiday Heart. It bascially feels like I'm having a heart attack, my heart constantly beats fast even when I'm sitting down doing nothing. scary shit. being a diabetic also doesn't help matters...

Softparody

I usually drink about 6-8 (0,5 l) before we hit the town. There I'll probably drink 3 or 4 (also 0,5, sometimes 0,4 l). But in the end, it all depends on how fast I drink, how much I ate before and how I'm feeling. Some days I can't drink more than 2 0,33s, and I give up.

Anyway - as I live in Norway I'm only used to Norwegian beer and some of the ones we import. And I must say I really like Budweiser. I haven't tasted too many different beers yet, but so far Budweiser lies somewhere within my top 5. However, I can never leave behind the fact that Hansa is my favourite beer. If any of you on this board besides Crazylegs have tasted Hansa, what do you think?
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

alvarezbassist17

So I was talkin to my buddy from Chihuahua last night, and he said at bars in Mexico they all get domestic American beers (bud light, miller lite, etc.) over their local brews and I was just astounded.  It just blows my mind because American beer, i mean the highly advertised kinds, is super fucking bland and Mexican beer is definitely my favorite (sol, modelo, dos equis, pacifico, corona, etc.).  That and it's more expensive there to get our shitty beers.

But I'm always down for microbrews, my dad and his best friend brew shit all the time and it nearly always turns out wonderfully delectable.

shine down unshy

DefGuy

on a night, i would say in about 3-4 hours, i drink around three or four 1.2 lt  bottles, not that much, but i learned about 'day after drinking headaches', not hangover, just headaches   :-\

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

No More Sugar

15-16 cans and i'd prolly be good for a night
4 Snake Pisses is really nice
i could put away like 12 bottles

QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

lithium

Lol foreigners love American beer while Americans love foreign imports, the irony.
💩

There Will Be Blood

DefGuy

Quote from: lithium on Aug 06, 2009, 05:39 PM
Lol foreigners love American beer while Americans love foreign imports, the irony.

i don't...american beer tastes like pee....i think...i love mexican beer...yeah, i'm mexican

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 24, 2009, 05:33 PM
no but actually last weekend my buddy bought some Lithuanian beer, and ONE had me plastered and slurring my words the rest of the night.
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/886/35603

Pussy.

NotSorry4theRich

How many beers does it take to wake up in your own slime?

Saturday Night Whiskey888