Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

rate my recording expieriment

Started by sicily, Aug 13, 2009, 06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sicily

new to this, let me know what u guys think of the few demos i made. 

www.myspace.com/vinyldubsmusic

Penicks

Bergerac

I think it'll be quicker to try and join Team Sleep.

sicily

again not sure what you guys are implying.

Jacob

don't mind them. some people seem to believe that Team Sleep invented electronic music. and the Deftones comment is just weird.

I really liked what I heard - you have some great ideas there. and it was well executed, good mixing and stuff. would be nice to hear some longer songs with maybe a little more happening.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

sicily

Thank you, i totally understand what you mean, my biggest problem as you have noticed, is being able to take an idea and move it to another space/feel. Thanks again for taking to time to listen and comment. I will work on some of these and see what i can come up with.

Deftones-argentina

Listened through all of them, it was a good ride man, i enjoyed every song. I disagree with jacob, I feel the songs stand as their own with their lenght and flow they have, it's kind of your personal simbol I guess. but you could try what he advised.

sicily

Thanx man, that means alot. I always listen to your stuff when u post it, and the new song u posted sounded really good.  I remeber a few years back u laid the track down for the cant even breathe cover and i put my vocals on top of it, i thought that sounded pretty dope as well.

Deftones-argentina

Thank you for your words, I should be posting some home demos soon! Regarding to Can't even breathe's cover, man!!! just upload that, i'm curious to hear. I loved doing that cover and crensaw with the SL proyect.