Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ancient Aliens

Started by Jacob, Aug 29, 2009, 02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Crazylegs on Sep 01, 2009, 02:54 PM
i watched this, but i can't say i'm convinced. Then again i guess this isn't in anyway presented as fact. The lightbulb theory was ridiculous. Oh and the thing about those pyramids being lined up like a constellation, and some craters on mars being lined up the same way. You'll probably find a group of craters shaped like a spunking dick if you look for it.

I didn't watch the whole thing because frankly, I've done enough research on aliens for now. I think the "craters" on mars that your are referring to are probably the "craters" in Cydonia which have been mathematically analyzed and are not craters, but pyramids. I am 100% convinced that Cydonia is artificial in nature. There is too much evidence pointing toward the artificiality of Cydonia and not enough (that isn't NASA or JPL related) able to provide comprehensible evidence that says that Cydonia is just nature being strange. I understand that nature does some ridiculous things, but nature does not do right angles and right angles are a strongly reoccurring thing in Cydonia. Even if you don't take into account the IR photographs.

Also, if anyone wants to spend several weeks reading and reading and reading, go here.

For some reason this just popped into my head: While I do not believe that abductions are anywhere near as common as abduction stories are, I fullheartedly believe in the Travis Walton case.

Jacob

thanks for the link. I'm gonna read up on Cydonia, I know nothing of it.

and yeah, the Travis Walton case is definitely interesting. there's a lot of discussion going on that that whole family are liers and crooks and that the whole story was some way to get out of debt or whatever it was, but the things that happened and the lie detector tests etc... well, it's one of the more believable cases anyways.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

If you wanna read up on Mars and it's oddities, I suggest reading Monuments of Mars. Or Dark Mission. Actually, read Dark Mission. It's newer and has some updates Monuments lacked. Plus....there are some things in Monuments I think are total bullshit. Dark Mission touches on it, but not to the extent of Monuments.