Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Ass Thread

Started by MeR, Sep 03, 2009, 04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

I love big asses like that.  I mean I love women of all shapes sizes and colors.  Same with asses.  Most of the asses in this thread have been great ( except for Alba's)  I was just throwing in a new flavor. 
But yeah.  When you get a girl with a big ass like that.  Its so much to grab and hold on too.  Then if you start doggie style and you can just like RAM the shit of them and its all that wonderfullness there padding them.....I love it. 

MeR

Quote from: Variable on Sep 08, 2009, 11:32 PM
I love big asses like that.  I mean I love women of all shapes sizes and colors.  Same with asses.  Most of the asses in this thread have been great ( except for Alba's)  I was just throwing in a new flavor. 
But yeah.  When you get a girl with a big ass like that.  Its so much to grab and hold on too.  Then if you start doggie style and you can just like RAM the shit of them and its all that wonderfullness there padding them.....I love it. 

Good man.

Variable

Vesanic

Not my cup of tea. But whatever works...

Variable

have you ever tried it?

Vesanic

Sure. Indeed, the sensation of having much stuff in your hand is pretty enjoyable, gotta admit. But it doesn't LOOK good. My excitation decreases when the esthetical aspect sucks, even with great physical sensations.

Variable

Ah.  lol so you dig it in the dark.....no pun intended

Vesanic

Haha, yeah, that might be a solution... But I like seeing things, when it comes to sex. Although some dark fuck is not that bad.

Variable

I  was reading that recently they came up with a new ( and probably pretty true and accurate ) theory that early man most likely didn't hunt with weapons and traps.  But because of the way our sweat and external cooling systems work compared to animals.  We can run and give chase to an animal for miles until they get a heat stroke but our bodies are able to cool.  So the article went on to say that the way a males ass is shaped has a lot to do with his ability to run.  If a man has a bit of a shapely ass, it gives you a certain posture when you run that gives you a better ability to run and run for a long time.  Which of course meant that in hunter gather times, these men would be better providers.  They were saying this is the reason women are attracted to mens asses.  Like say that of athletes in a baseball game. 

I wonder what our primitive nature is telling us to like in a womens ass? 

Vesanic

The round shape, I'd say, but it's way too generic.

Variable

ha.  At least you didn't say "its cushin for the pushin" 
But seriously, I'm sure there is a primal reason for it.  There is pretty much a primal reason for all attraction. 

Jacob

I just wanted to say that I've always been a boob guy. and I mean to that to the extent that I could barely judge wether an ass was hot or not - I just saw an ass. but I've now become much more of an ass man. maybe I've just had enough of boobs, who knows...
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

I have always been an ass man.  I mean, boobs are cool.  But its all about the ass

MeR

This just in!: Joanna Newsom has an ass.

Jacob

no way! I always thought she puked out her feces...
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Vesanic

Moz

I'm an ass man, sure.

tarkil

Ha ha Moz, good to see you pop out in this thread.....    :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

shine down unshy

Yeah he had to post in this topic sooner or later. 

tarkil

Of course he had too.... Booty call  !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.