Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Ass Thread

Started by MeR, Sep 03, 2009, 07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Sep 05, 2009, 01:03 PM
Quote from: Variable on Sep 05, 2009, 08:54 AM
I'm sorry but there is not an attractive picture in all of this.  She has a cute (not beautiful) face.  But her body is nasty.  Like a 15 year old girl.  Fucking pervs. 

Crazy talk...absolute crazy talk.

Alba is the definition of perfection.

I can almost agree with this. she's beautiful but not perfect ;)

I like when girls have curves but I also very much prefer thin girls. definitely not skinny, that's just disgusting. but yeah, I guess you could cal be a perv for prefering girls who look like they're 16-18. I would never do anything illegal anyways, so don't worry.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Vesanic

Common sense fail.

nonesuch

alba is smokin hot,  but all of those pics suck,  and she's not known for her ass,  shes "cute" hot and has a pretty face,  inappropriate for this thread

deft11's post is even worse,  none of those asses are worth shit

i have some good ones,  will post..
i drink your milkshake

Variable

I'm sorry but there is not an attractive picture in all of this.  She has a cute (not beautiful) face.  But her body is nasty.  Like a 15 year old girl.  Fucking pervs. 

Not even close.  She grew up into an awkward body.  Women have curves and are beautiful.  Girls are all skinny and cute.  She has a cute face, but that's it.
Quote from: Nailec on Sep 05, 2009, 01:12 PM
Quote from: Variable on Sep 05, 2009, 09:10 AM
Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 05, 2009, 08:56 AM
thank you Trey.... I'm glad some men still like their women curvy. 
I LOVE my women curvy.  Skin in bones are not attractive at all

are you saying you dont like any model at all?
I don't fucking know.  I don't really pay attention to models and other girls ill never meet all that much.  What I was saying is that I don't like Jessica Alba because her body sucks.  Then I said that IN REAL LIFE I prefer girls with curves to skinny girls.  Nothing more or less.  K?
Quote from: Jacob on Sep 05, 2009, 01:12 PM

I like when girls have curves but I also very much prefer thin girls. definitely not skinny, that's just disgusting. but yeah, I guess you could cal be a perv for prefering girls who look like they're 16-18. I would never do anything illegal anyways, so don't worry.
If you dont like skinny girls, then why do you like Alba?  Shes straight skinny.  Almost looks like some anatomic skeleton display.  And most 16-18 year old girls I know have at least started to blossom into a woman and have a few curves.  Alba does not, thats why I called her a 15 year old.  And yeah, if you like 15 year old girls, youre a perv wether you would actually do it or not.  Just go ahead and e-mail nuno into changing your name to pedophile. 

Jacob

I didn't say I like 15-year old girls. I said I like older girls with the body of a 16-18 year old girl. pedophilia disgusts me to no end so don't even joke about it, pal.

and say what you will about Alba, I think she's hot. I could find some pictures of girls I consider skinny but I can't be bothered.

I say to each their own, it's all personal tastes in the end.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Vesanic

Quote from: Jacob on Sep 05, 2009, 04:44 PM
I say to each their own, it's all personal tastes in the end.

Amen.

deftonekid

pillswithwine

Quote from: Variable on Sep 05, 2009, 04:38 PM

Not even close.  She grew up into an awkward body.  Women have curves and are beautiful.  Girls are all skinny and cute.  She has a cute face, but that's it.
Quote from: Nailec on Sep 05, 2009, 01:12 PM
Quote from: Variable on Sep 05, 2009, 09:10 AM
Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 05, 2009, 08:56 AM
thank you Trey.... I'm glad some men still like their women curvy. 
I LOVE my women curvy.  Skin in bones are not attractive at all

are you saying you dont like any model at all?
I don't fucking know.  I don't really pay attention to models and other girls ill never meet all that much.  What I was saying is that I don't like Jessica Alba because her body sucks.  Then I said that IN REAL LIFE I prefer girls with curves to skinny girls.  Nothing more or less.  K?
Quote from: Jacob on Sep 05, 2009, 01:12 PM

If you dont like skinny girls, then why do you like Alba?  Shes straight skinny.  Almost looks like some anatomic skeleton display.  And most 16-18 year old girls I know have at least started to blossom into a woman and have a few curves.  Alba does not, thats why I called her a 15 year old.  And yeah, if you like 15 year old girls, youre a perv wether you would actually do it or not.  Just go ahead and e-mail nuno into changing your name to pedophile. 

pillswithwine

What's more perverted, someone who finds Jessica Alba (a grown woman) attractive, or someone who brags on a deftones message board about public fingering of a drunk chick outside of a club?  Hmmm...

bIondie

TheWatcher

Deft11_17ones

Quote from: nonesuch on Sep 05, 2009, 01:27 PM
alba is smokin hot,  but all of those pics suck,  and she's not known for her ass,  shes "cute" hot and has a pretty face,  inappropriate for this thread

Not my fault if u like these kind of asses

deftonekid

TheWatcher

Quote from: Deft11_17ones on Sep 06, 2009, 01:04 AM
Quote from: nonesuch on Sep 05, 2009, 01:27 PM

Not my fault if u like these kind of asses

she can sit on my face if she wants too lol

Variable

goodness^^^^
Quote from: pillswithwine on Sep 05, 2009, 08:33 PM
What's more perverted, someone who finds Jessica Alba (a grown woman) attractive, or someone who brags on a deftones message board about public fingering of a drunk chick outside of a club?  Hmmm...
Or someone who lurks and reads conversations between friends about their weekends?  Its not bragging, its called sharing.  I guess if my life sucked as bad as yours I would view it as bragging too.  Would you like details about every time I have sex to jerk off too? 

theis

Variable

That ass almost made me lose my mind when I was in afghanistan.  Im not joking at all.  I thought I was going to lose it when that scene happened. 

theis

Yeah, as shitty as that movie was, that scene was definitely worth it.

Variable

was it a shitty movie?  I remember it being pretty good.  But on deployment everything was good.  I think I was on like a month of B movies then that one just came out of no where and I watched it.  maybe thats why it was good.  Either way.  That scene......omg.....thats what being a man is all about. 

pillswithwine

Quote from: Variable on Sep 06, 2009, 01:50 PM
goodness^^^^
Quote from: pillswithwine on Sep 05, 2009, 08:33 PM
Or someone who lurks and reads conversations between friends about their weekends?  Its not bragging, its called sharing.  I guess if my life sucked as bad as yours I would view it as bragging too.  Would you like details about every time I have sex to jerk off too? 

To go around judging people and calling them pervs and pedophiles for no reason is dumb.  Private conversation?  Come on man,  that's a good one. There are no private conversations on a message board. I don't remember hacking into anyone's email.  I'm sure you had ZERO intentions of anyone else reading it, that's why you posted it on Sharing Lungs.

I hope no underage girls saw your balls in the "how big are your balls" thread.