Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Federal Ban on Clove Cigarettes in the U.S.

Started by MeR, Sep 08, 2009, 08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

I would rather die myself than take another life, no matter the situation.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

KELLY, I AM GOING TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND RAPE YOUR DOGS OUT OF SPITE.

devilinside

I don't have any dogs...but you can have a go at my cat!

Variable

Josh Im not trying to sound all hard body here.  But I think you might have forgotten my job and my experiences and that Im a combat vet.  Believe me buddy, I would know.  And no, no remorse.  Its that simple for me.

Do I think Im more important than any other life?  In like a big picture ideological kind of way, no.  But to me, hell yes.  In a primal me or them kind of way.  Hell yes my life is more important to me than theirs.  That only makes sense. 

devlin

Quote from: wither-I on Sep 12, 2009, 06:42 PM
I would rather die myself than take another life, no matter the situation.

honestly in a life or death situation i doubt you wouldn't kill. self preservation is encoded deep within our dna. you may feel remorse that others might not. but i'm sure survival instinct would over come.

Variable

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Sep 12, 2009, 08:04 PM
Josh Im not trying to sound all hard body here.  But I think you might have forgotten my job and my experiences and that Im a combat vet.  Believe me buddy, I would know.  And no, no remorse.  Its that simple for me.

Do I think Im more important than any other life?  In like a big picture ideological kind of way, no.  But to me, hell yes.  In a primal me or them kind of way.  Hell yes my life is more important to me than theirs.  That only makes sense. 

Have you ever shot anyone?

shine down unshy

Quote from: Variable on Sep 12, 2009, 11:58 PM
Rambo 4 comes to mind

When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin'.

Variable

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Sep 13, 2009, 03:36 AM

Im not getting into that conversation here

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Sep 13, 2009, 04:40 AM
Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Sep 13, 2009, 03:36 AM

Im not getting into that conversation here

Why not?

That's exactly my point. You don't know.

Variable

It was a read between the lines statement Josh.  So fucking do it.