Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Federal Ban on Clove Cigarettes in the U.S.

Started by MeR, Sep 08, 2009, 08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devlin

LOL i was just fucking with you dude. and who says mine isn't true?

Variable

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I just decided to stop reading this thread to post a few things. I don't know if they have been mentioned because as I said, I stopped reading.

1. If an intruder breaks into your home and you shoot them with a weapon registered in your name, it will almost positively be ruled as self-defense. The only think you will really have to deal with is the knowledge that you ended a life, which in my opinion is much much worse than any jail time you might receive due to killing someone you didn't want in your house.

2. It seems to be that everyone is forgetting that there is a large market for unregistered guns which would STILL EXIST if we weren't allowed to own them legally. Anyone with half a brain and the intent to commit murder would NEVER use a registered weapon.

No matter how fucked up you may take this, I am just going to say, that I have thought about this quite a bit. And anyone that says they have not thought about killing another person is a liar.

Variable

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Sep 12, 2009, 04:43 AM
I just decided to stop reading this thread to post a few things. I don't know if they have been mentioned because as I said, I stopped reading.

The only think you will really have to deal with is the knowledge that you ended a life, which in my opinion is much much worse than any jail time you might receive due to killing someone you didn't want in your house.

I can honestly say I wouldn't have a problem with that for a single second.  Not if they came into my house.  Not if it was self defense.  I would be perfectly fine with it. Believe me, if it comes down to a you or then scenario, all these philosophies and wishful thinking progressive bull shit goes out the window.  There is the way it should be, and the way it is.  Some people will kill you if you don't kill them in the real world.  I have no remorse about that. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I think you would feel differently after you killed someone and realized that they probably had as much of a life than you, if pitiful by comparison.

Jerry_Curls

I live in the hood and I wouldn't mind killing someone that tries to invade and trespass on the property that my single mother works fucking hard for.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Again, I think that you'd feel a little differently when the actual situation arose. You say that now, but once you had that gun aimed, do you really think you could just pull the trigger and end a human life and live on, guilt free? I think it's pretty idiotic for anyone to say that.

devlin

i don't know why anyone would feel guilty for doing what they had to do to pretect them self and their family. were not talking about walking down the street and shooting someone in cold blood. this would be a stranger coming into your house, violating your HOME, you place of safety and sancuary. with intentions of robbing or raping or killing. damn straight they deserve to be shoot. right in the fucking face.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Sep 12, 2009, 09:28 AM
Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Sep 12, 2009, 04:43 AM

The only think you will really have to deal with is the knowledge that you ended a life, which in my opinion is much much worse than any jail time you might receive due to killing someone you didn't want in your house.

I can honestly say I wouldn't have a problem with that for a single second.  Not if they came into my house.  Not if it was self defense.  I would be perfectly fine with it. Believe me, if it comes down to a you or then scenario, all these philosophies and wishful thinking progressive bull shit goes out the window.  There is the way it should be, and the way it is.  Some people will kill you if you don't kill them in the real world.  I have no remorse about that. 
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Sep 12, 2009, 03:42 PM
I live in the hood and I wouldn't mind killing someone that tries to invade and trespass on the property that my single mother works fucking hard for.
Quote from: devlin on Sep 12, 2009, 04:24 PM
i don't know why anyone would feel guilty for doing what they had to do to pretect them self and their family. were not talking about walking down the street and shooting someone in cold blood. this would be a stranger coming into your house, violating your HOME, you place of safety and sancuary. with intentions of robbing or raping or killing. damn straight they deserve to be shoot. right in the fucking face.

I agree completely with you three. I would feel REALLY fucking guilty if I didn't do shit and they hurt my children! You come in my house and I will fuck you up. No remorse.  People have different ways of handling things,and I for one can tell you that I would not feel one ounce of sympathy for the poor fucker I killed. I'm a cold hearted bitch,except when it comes to the ones I love.

Jerry_Curls

and its my RIGHT to own a gun....god bless the constitution!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Regardless of whatever self-defense scenario you are putting yourself in, you are still ENDING A LIFE and nobody is actually thinking about this. Anyone can say "I could kill a man if he was trying to steal my shit or hurt my children" and sure, yeah, maybe you could kill this person, but to say that you could continue living with no remorse is unbelievably naive.

devilinside

And you telling us how we would feel is silly. You're speaking on behalf of how you would feel. I don't feel that way. I don't care enough about people to give a shit if I shot someone coming in my house. My life>their life

devlin

just because you can't fathom it, doesn't mean it's not possible. if anything you sound unbeilivable naive to think everyone would feel the same as you.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

So you're all saying that you don't give a shit about human life and you're all more important, am I right?

devilinside

My life is more important that some stupid shit that's breaking into my house,yes. What would you do if you had a house and your little sister was staying with you and some coked out junkie broke into your house and tried to rape her?? Call the cops and wait till he's already done something horrible to her? Can you REALLY say you'd just sit back and wait and not want to kill the bastard for taking your sisters innocence???

Oh,and :

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 12, 2009, 06:05 PM
And you telling us how we would feel is silly. You're speaking on behalf of how you would feel. I don't feel that way. I don't care enough about people to give a shit if I shot someone coming in my house. My life>their life

devlin

no. but would i let some one shoot me rather than shoot them? no. would i feel bad about killing some one who would have killed me? no.

again not talking about random killings here.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Sight. Maybe I am not making myself clear.

Maybe my point is just being misunderstood. I don't know but it's fucking 8:30 am and I haven't slept yet. Night bitches.

devilinside

I think we completely understand what you're saying, it's you that's not comprehending. Yes it's a life,no we don't give a fuck. Guess we'll just have to agree is disagree on this subject. :)

devlin

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 12, 2009, 06:36 PM
I think we completely understand what you're saying, it's you that's not comprehending. Yes it's a life,no we don't give a fuck. Guess we'll just have to agree is disagree on this subject. :)

took the words right out of my mouth...er fingers? how does that translate to typing? :)

devilinside

LOL! Took the thought right from my fingers? I dunno..haha!