Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Worst Deftones' songs.

Started by Vesanic, Sep 11, 2009, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

S/T is my flawless album. I love every single song on it. There are a few songs on Adrenaline and ATF that I don't listen to anymore because I've heard them enough (7 Words, Headup) but other than that they're great.

WP: Street Carp. Does nothing to me really. Always seem to forget this song.
SNW: HITE and Mein

Hell_Tanner

Same for me with Headup, heard it too much. It's lost its impact even if it's a classic live song.

There Will Be Blood

ToneDef

Rx Queen
Lucky You
Pink Cellphone

pixElsblUr

The only song I really don't like is Pink Cellphone, I really enjoy all other material, except, there are some songs I am quite burnt out on, I tend to usually skip singles like Minerva, Bored, MOS

Burnt Out List
Adrenaline: Bored
Around The Fur: MOS, Headup, BQAD
White Pony: Korea
Deftones: Hexagram
SNW: PC

Vesanic

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Sep 11, 2009, 04:34 PM
Deftones: Hexagram

Dude, I love you, but explain me this, please.

pixElsblUr

well, burned out songs bro, it's like, I listen to alot of boots and stuff, but it's like, I get bored of the same routine on certain jams.  I still like the songs, but do have heard to much of them.

I was actually shocked when I saw you don't like Moana,  Moana is a beautiful song.  Xerces, wow, I love it.  Mein, it's not their best, but i like it a lot, I can feel The Cure influence and The Cure were one of my favs some time ago

Vesanic

Well... I keep my positions about Mein. It's really a bad song, to me. I admit Moana has its flavour but... the same flavour is in some other songs from S/T. As for Xerces, and as I said, it's a lovely melody, but it doesn't sound like Deftones, imo.

To each their own, we all gotta keep that on mind.

Deftones86

oh i forgot street carp everytime i listen to white pony this is the song i want to skip, but i like to listen to it in its entirety. but sometimes it sounds like it was kind of forced like alot of songs on SNW

DEFCAY

Adrenaline: 7 words
ATF: Rickets
WP: Feiticeira
Deftones: Lucky You
SNW: Mein <----------this is definitely the WORST EVER!

And maybe the rest not the worst, but I'm boring of them

Vesanic

Quote from: DEFCAY on Sep 11, 2009, 05:29 PM
Adrenaline: 7 words
WP: Feiticeira
SNW: Mein <----------this is definitely the WORST EVER!

And maybe the rest not the worst, but I'm boring of them

Dude, since you aren't on MSN, just to let you know: the three DVD's are good and working well. Downloading the Montreal one right now. :)

Deft11_17ones

Quote from: SomeOf on Sep 11, 2009, 12:53 PM
Oh, great thread Vesanic!
It's hard to choose but my worst Deftones's songs are:

Adrenaline: Engine 9
Around The Fur: Headup
White Pony: Passenger (yeah I know! Don't blame me lol)
SNW: Mein

LMAO Engine n9, Passenger?
With what you listen to music to with your ass?
::)Anyway

Adrenaline: 7 words (Yeah kill me now)
WP: Elite
Self titled: Anniversary of an uninteresting event
SNW: Mein <---yes fucking awful specially with that dude from SOAD

White Wrist

mein, HITE, good morning beautiful.

Vesanic

Quote from: Deft11_17ones on Sep 11, 2009, 05:47 PM
LMAO Engine n9, Passenger?
With what you listen to music to with your ass?
::)Anyway

Dude, don't talk like this, crappy attitude, seriously.

I don't understand how some people can dislike Rickets ( such as you ) but I'm not like " Dude you know nothing about music ".

bIondie

there is no bad deftones song if you listen to it at the right time in the right enviroment. just need to give the songs you already dislike a better/second chance.

-cyppe

pixElsblUr

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 11, 2009, 05:01 PM
Well... I keep my positions about Mein. It's really a bad song, to me. I admit Moana has its flavour but... the same flavour is in some other songs from S/T. As for Xerces, and as I said, it's a lovely melody, but it doesn't sound like Deftones, imo.

To each their own, we all gotta keep that on mind.

see, for instance, I just came back from lunch and Hexagram happens to be playing in my  playlist but I am totally diggin it

M1GHTY M4VS

u u d d l r l r a b select start

shine down unshy

Quote from: M1GHTY M4VS on Sep 11, 2009, 07:38 PM
u u d d l r l r a b select start

Just because it doesn't have lyrics doesn't mean it's not a good song.  But everyone has their opinions so.. 8)

Vesanic

Not sure he dislikes this song for that reason.