Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Worst Deftones' songs.

Started by Vesanic, Sep 11, 2009, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Vesanic, what's the point in starting a thread asking what Deftones songs people consider their "worst" when you yourself have no understanding for others opinions and constantly try to "correct" them? ;)
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Vesanic

Quote from: Jacob on Sep 11, 2009, 10:09 PM
Vesanic, what's the point in starting a thread asking what Deftones songs people consider their "worst" when you yourself have no understanding for others opinions and constantly try to "correct" them? ;)

Dude, come on, who told I had no understanding ?  sSeeing people who like Deftones but don't like some of their best stuff ( to me, let's precise ) is big surprise ( to me, once again ) . And, because of this surprise, I allow myself to ask some questions. More precisions, you know. Like the ones you made about Korea. I don't try to correct them, I just put my point and compare it to the others'. It's not that big of a crime, I guess.

Vesanic

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 11, 2009, 05:51 PM
Quote from: Deft11_17ones on Sep 11, 2009, 05:47 PM
LMAO Engine n9, Passenger?
With what you listen to music to with your ass?
::)Anyway

Dude, don't talk like this, crappy attitude, seriously.

I don't understand how some people can dislike Rickets ( such as you ) but I'm not like " Dude you know nothing about music ".

See, Jacob ? I can be surprised by some people's tastes but that would never make me say: " LOLOL YOU DON'T LIKE THAT DEFTONES CLASSIC ? YOU KNOW NOTHING TO DEFTONES YOU LISTEN TO MUSIC WITH YOUR ASS !! "

No offense to you, Noe, but that was a bad attitude.

Jacob

just joking around with you, buddy. I too ask myself why the hell some people dislike some songs. but to each their own and all that ;)
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Vesanic

Deftones86

well this thread has gone to shit....just listend to mein and it still sucks

Vesanic

Some people love Mein.

AND THAT IS STILL FUCKING SURPRISING.  :D

deftomontt

in my opinion, the worst deftones song is PINK CELLPHONE . AND I LIKE A LITTLE BIT OF MEIN, BUT WHEN SERJ  SATR TO SING, IM JUST SKIP TO THE NESXT TRACK.

-cyppe

AND THEN I LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH

Vesanic

whatisitman

deftomontt

yeah

I have no idea on this thread,
I listen to all the things time to time.
No complaints about band.

SomeOf

Of course I listen Deftones with my ass... with what else?!
And with headphone on my ass too! Very beautiful sound you should try  ;)

jesusinabowlofdirt

+1

fast egentligen,vem orkar bry sig om vesanics åsikter gällande deftones låtar, killen tycker linkin park är det bästa som hänt sedan skivat bröd

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: rainnyx4 on Sep 11, 2009, 12:18 PM
Adrenaline: Nothing, it's perfect

love every second of it. i gotta say minerva as worst song,but i adore s/t as a rec.cause of its darkness

theis

Adrenaline: Bored (Not a bad song, but my least favorite from the album)
Around the Fur: Mascara (Same as above)
White Pony: Teenager (Snooze fest)
Deftones: Good Morning Beautiful (Boring) and Lucky You (Boring)
Saturday Night Wrist: Pink Cellphone and Rats. (Awful songs)

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Sep 12, 2009, 12:57 PM

+1

fast egentligen,vem orkar bry sig om vesanics åsikter gällande deftones låtar, killen tycker linkin park är det bästa som hänt sedan skivat bröd

Dude, you know what ? Fuck you. Your attitude is even worse than childish. Again using the Linkin Park thing to explain every little defect you see from me. Just, fuck you.

jesusinabowlofdirt

how do u know that it was childish attitude? u dont know swedish,maybe that was the most adult grown up thing ever written at sharing lungs

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Sep 12, 2009, 02:26 PM
how do u know that it was childish attitude? u dont know swedish,maybe that was the most adult grown up thing ever written at sharing lungs

Because when you use my nickname and Linkin Park in the same sentence, you do nothing but bashing me.