Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Worst Deftones' songs.

Started by Vesanic, Sep 11, 2009, 04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jesusinabowlofdirt

no i said link park is great and you were the guy proving that to me and that i was thankful for it

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Sep 12, 2009, 05:43 PM
no i said link park is great and you were the guy proving that to me and that i was thankful for it

Lol. You really think I'm stupid, don't you ?

dictatesofreason

ok here we gp!

SATURDAY NIGHT WRIST:
-Rapture-i dont but i skipp this song, its never hit home
-Mein-ugh i hat never will like it, the MV didnt even have tankian in it, and it was probly the worst choice of a single (BEWARE THE WATER or BUFFALO would have been better)
-RATS-just nuthen i like..i dont see how the `tones themselves like it
LOVERS:
none all thes songs form an excellent story my only complaint is that LOVERS was never actually on the album it would have done well between Track 10 and Track 1
WHITE PONAY:
Elite-i just nevr have liked it i mean right after DigiBath ur knida in a meditative state then this comes on..eh i dunno dont like it
Street Carp-another downer i mean right after Rex Queen ya kinda go right to Teenager but no this lil nigga of a song comes up maybe itd be ok if put somewhere else but i loathe it
AROUND THE FUR:
Labia-i dont i feel no charge from it. at all
Rickets-more of a made up quck jam- i mean ..heh i dnt know
and uh DAMONE is seriously one underrated song-its badass
ADRENALINE:
Nosebleed-too me it just dosent fit well with the other songs
and i think fist and fireal shud be switched or maybe just the titles..hmm

Hidalgo

they dont have any shitty songs, but the least good? i guess mein(although it reminds me of the cure, & is a pretty good song. brutal video though, & horrible choice for a single), good morning beautiful, moana, pink cell phone, & that teenager remix with idoit pilot was pretty worthless

but compaired to really shiity music like nickelback, creed, disturbed, or papa roach, etc, those songs are epic

Starz

Penicks

Vesanic

Quote from: Starz on Sep 13, 2009, 03:01 PM
Fist is shit.

And this proves how different opinions can possibly be.

Hidalgo

Caín

adrenaline:
root - can't stand the mainriff, especially when played in single notes. sounds like an amateur punk band.

around the fur:
no complaints. great record.

white pony:
simply perfect. this record is flawless.

s/t:
and here is where the shit hits the fan. the whole record is an uninspired, repetitive mess. horrible songs. i mean it. HORRIBLE. every single song on there sucks ass.

hexagram - repetitive, overproduced, boring, repetitive, repetitive, uninspired, repetitive... oh, did i mention repetitive?
needles and pins - another overproduced, boring, mid-tempo snoozefest.
minvera - wow! now this song barely has more than two chords in it. and it's midtempo AGAIN! boring as fuck.
good morning beautiful - i almost considered not bashing the song, simply because it feels different. then i realized it sounds nothing like deftones.
deathblow - this is the poor mans change. even frank rips himself off. what a disgrace.
when girls telephone boys - this is the 6 minute bridge that is supposed to be a song. it even has a chorus! COMPRISED OF ONE SINGLE GODDAMN NOTE! ITS ONE NOTE!!!!! AND MAN, IS IT OVERPRODUCED!
battle-axe - more like battle-ass. the one note train is still in full steam. or should i say mid-tempo steam? you can't be any more lazy and uninspired than that. you just can't.
lucky you - i don't know what to say, really. i'm at a loss for words.
bloody cape - now, this songs reeks of nu-metal. it reeks so bad of nu-metal, it makes me nauseous. overproduced, boring and uninspired. again.
anniversary of an uninteresting event - this is probably the worst christmas song i've ever heard. a piano song that features 5 notes. WTF?!?!
moana - don't even remeber that song.

saturday night wrist:
hole in the earth - boring. overheard it pretty fast.
pink cellphone - simply disgusting. should've been on s/t. this is the worst deftones song on a record. period.

Vesanic

Hidalgo

yea, that was rough. they havent made any shitty songs, not even close. just some a lot better than others. i do agree s/t is their worst album(but it's still really good)

defTHE1s

I don't hate any song (well, maybe PCP, but sometimes I enjoy it) and once again, Self-titled is MY FAVORITE. When you do GREAT things with such simple notes, it's amazing 8) .
So, the less favorite songs, or the ones I like less are...
Adrenaline: Lifter. It is kind of... boring, when you have just ended listening to Nosebleed.

Around the Fur: It's my second favorite album, but the songs that I like the least are Rickets and Lhabia.. sometimes BQAD gets me bored.

White Pony: Teenager (I know, it's a sweet song, but.. once again, sometimes is boring. Nothing to say about the Idiot version. Simply awful) and sometimes I skip Elite or Street Carp

Deftones: The least for me is Good Morning Beautiful. This song never has grown too much on me.

Saturday Night Wrist: Xerces and  Pink Cellphone. Even Mein sometimes.

And stop hating Moana. Is a EPIC ENDER!!! 8)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Penicks

Cain is now my biggest enemy.

Vesanic

I forgot that S/T was one of your organs, P.

pixElsblUr

Penicks

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 14, 2009, 05:30 PM
I forgot that S/T was one of your organs, P.

Oh it's more. It's my unborn siamese twin brother that hangs on the side of my head.

Vesanic

You watch South Park too much.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Caín on Sep 14, 2009, 01:21 AM

s/t:
and here is where the shit hits the fan. the whole record is an uninspired, repetitive mess. horrible songs. i mean it. HORRIBLE.

mr.sinister

For me there is only one weak Deftones song

Pink Cellphone

E-Money

I don't know how you could call yourself a true deftones fan without liking Hexagram.  To me this song is the Deftones.  I think this track is 20 years ahead of its time.  And Root?  are u kidding me?  this has gotta be one of the best deftones songs.  but everyone digs their own shit I guess.  Thats the beauty of music.  I love S/T and I love Hexagram with a passion.  Best live song I've ever heard.