Worst Deftones' songs.

Started by Vesanic, Sep 11, 2009, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Quote from: Penicks on Sep 14, 2009, 12:43 PM
Cain is now my biggest enemy.
Mine too!!!  >:( !!
How is that of hating self-titled??
Also I hate... welll I was about to say sth about Caín and a fucking guy I know who is gay but forget about it.  :-X

I'll only say that he is my enemy because he hates S/T.

buuuut.. each to his own i guess...  ::)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Hesperian Death-Horse!

Songs that I only like less than the others but don't hate:

Moana
Mein
Xerxes
Back To School

samson simpson

/rant/

Nebontha

QuoteSongs that I only like less than the others but don't hate:

Moana
Mein
Xerxes
Back To School
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Vesanic

se7ennn

Rapture, Combat and that's about it I guess. they're not bad, but I just dislike them.

Deftones-argentina

As I can see on this thread, somebody's trash is sombody else's treasure.

Inkblades

Quote from: Caín on Sep 13, 2009, 10:21 PM
s/t:
and here is where the shit hits the fan. the whole record is an uninspired, repetitive mess. horrible songs. i mean it. HORRIBLE. every single song on there sucks ass.

hexagram - repetitive, overproduced, boring, repetitive, repetitive, uninspired, repetitive... oh, did i mention repetitive?
needles and pins - another overproduced, boring, mid-tempo snoozefest.
minvera - wow! now this song barely has more than two chords in it. and it's midtempo AGAIN! boring as fuck.
good morning beautiful - i almost considered not bashing the song, simply because it feels different. then i realized it sounds nothing like deftones.
deathblow - this is the poor mans change. even frank rips himself off. what a disgrace.
when girls telephone boys - this is the 6 minute bridge that is supposed to be a song. it even has a chorus! COMPRISED OF ONE SINGLE GODDAMN NOTE! ITS ONE NOTE!!!!! AND MAN, IS IT OVERPRODUCED!
battle-axe - more like battle-ass. the one note train is still in full steam. or should i say mid-tempo steam? you can't be any more lazy and uninspired than that. you just can't.
lucky you - i don't know what to say, really. i'm at a loss for words.
bloody cape - now, this songs reeks of nu-metal. it reeks so bad of nu-metal, it makes me nauseous. overproduced, boring and uninspired. again.
anniversary of an uninteresting event - this is probably the worst christmas song i've ever heard. a piano song that features 5 notes. WTF?!?!
moana - don't even remeber that song.

I want to fight you.

jesusinabowlofdirt

if i see him on the street... i spit him in the face!

kameron632

honestly i love almost every deftones song...EXCEPT:

Deathblow
Feiticiera
Pink Cellphone
and Moana

defTHE1s

Quote from: kameron632 on Sep 19, 2009, 11:33 PM
honestly i love almost every deftones song...EXCEPT:

Deathblow
Feiticiera
Pink Cellphone
and Moana
I want to spit Caín and you!!!

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 19, 2009, 11:55 AM
Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Sep 15, 2009, 06:53 AM
/rant/

Lol, don't diss on defthe1's anymore ?  :P
thank god lol...
I was angry but also i was about to change that sig.. i'll do it later.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Bergerac

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 11, 2009, 08:29 PM
Not sure he dislikes this song for that reason.

WTF You know what a SONG is right?

Anyway...

Street Carp, Moana, Rapture, Mein. Those are the absolute worst. Then again a lot of SNW just plain wasn't fucking unique shit anyway. I hate influence. I don't want to fucking hear The Cure on a Deftones record.

If iI really wanted to listen to something to make me feel like suicide was the right choice though, I'd pick 'Teenager [Idiot Version] (how apt). I'm not the biggest Teenager fan but listening to that dipshit sing entirely wrong vocal notes makes my head go spastic. I'd rather take it in the arse from B-Real while he raps Black Moon without the backing track than listen to that piece of shit.

Vesanic

Quote from: Bergerac on Sep 21, 2009, 05:49 AM

WTF You know what a SONG is right?

What was that for a stupid and useless quote ? Asshole. Yeah, I know what a SONG is.

Bergerac

LOL Whoops, didn't mean to quote you, I was supposed to quote the guy who said that the Konami code was a really good song even if it didn't hve lyrics.

Vesanic

Learn to quote.  ::)

My bad too, then.

Caín

s/t sucks and there is nothing you can do about it.

E-Money

Quote from: Caín on Sep 21, 2009, 08:44 PM
s/t sucks and there is nothing you can do about it.

s/t does not suck.  this is an opinion.  none of the deftones music sucks.  u think this album sucks than why r u a member of this board?

Vesanic

S/T is what links the ATF lovers, the WP lovers, the SNW lovers, etc.

I never met a guy who didn't like S/T whatsoever. Everything happens, I guess.

Hell_Tanner

For me S/T has lost but still share some of the "sophistication" of White Pony and called back some of the in your face quality of ATF, just a perfect album.

defTHE1s

S/T is the breakfast of champions.
Period.