Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ipod touch 8gb vs. Ipod classic 80 gb

Started by TheWatcher, Sep 26, 2009, 04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

Vesanic

Jerry_Curls

Touch because you can go online, play games, have some way to easily, add/find contacts, watch movies, etc.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Urantia23

both, because were made for different things

bright lights, big city

if you like music, get the 80gb.

if you want to drop $250 just to play games, get a psp.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Zevaka

even if i was paid that price i wouldn't use ipod.
it's ugly and itunes (or whatever you will use instead of simple drag and drop and play) is rubbish

tarkil

Quote from: Zevaka on Sep 26, 2009, 11:10 AM
even if i was paid that price i wouldn't use ipod.
it's ugly and itunes (or whatever you will use instead of simple drag and drop and play) is rubbish

True that... Get a Cowon S9 already, it will rock your fucking socks...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

alvarezbassist17

i'm currently in a similar situation, my zune is busted and the zuneHD just came out, but its largest capacity is 32 GB and I have like 70 GB of music alone.  I don't know what to do, I really don't know if i could half my music collection for mobile purposes and fuck changing stuff around all the time.  dumb.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Sep 28, 2009, 08:19 PM
i'm currently in a similar situation, my zune is busted and the zuneHD just came out, but its largest capacity is 32 GB and I have like 70 GB of music alone.  I don't know what to do, I really don't know if i could half my music collection for mobile purposes and fuck changing stuff around all the time.  dumb.
that's exactly why i went with the ipod classic. i love my complete albums of music.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

ipod touch is too overpriced and comes packed with features only geeks would use

if you just want a god damned mp3 player, buy a classic

defskull

anythingbutipod.com

Sansa is a pretty good brand. But seriously, don't use ipods.

Penicks

Sansa honestly sucks dicks. Horrible firmware.

There Will Be Blood

I never owned a ipod. I'm Old school I still use my walkman lol

Urantia23

Quote from: Penicks on Sep 28, 2009, 09:01 PM
ipod touch is too overpriced and comes packed with features only geeks would use

if you just want a god damned mp3 player, buy a classic

you're right

ipod tocuh/iphone + jailbreak + tons of apps + geek = cool handheld computer
ipod tocuh/iphone + standar user = $200 paperweight   :P

theis

I love iPod. Had mine since 2005 and it's still as good as new. Never had any problems with it.

Variable

I have the ipod touch with the most gigs ( 30 I think? ) I cant remember.  I love it.  I would recommend it to anyone

black coffee

ipod touch with 8 gigs

I used to have an ipod with 40gigs, and found it rather useless to have this much music with me all the time. So when it broke, I bought the Samsung YP-S3 with 8 gigs and I can't complain. Philips or Creative players are pretty good as well, but I guess you don't consider buying a player without the apple logo on it.

tarkil

Quote from: defskull on Sep 28, 2009, 09:03 PM
anythingbutipod.com

Sansa is a pretty good brand. But seriously, don't use ipods.

^5 !!
That's how I got my Cowon... Don't regret it any second, it's fucking great, it has the most amazing autonomy ever (more than 50 hours of audio playback !!!!!!!!). Yes, it's only 32 GB, but it's not as bad as I thought it could be actually...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Crazylegs

Get a cowon iaudio x5. best mp3 player evar. minus the battery time starting to drop after a few years.

but if you've already decided on an ipod, i'd go for the classic.

Variable

I cant even tell you how much fun my friends and I have with all the apps on our Itouchs and Iphones.  Apps alone make the touch worth it over the classic.  The only good reason to go for a classic is if you actually need that many gigs.