Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ipod touch 8gb vs. Ipod classic 80 gb

Started by TheWatcher, Sep 26, 2009, 04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Penicks on Sep 28, 2009, 09:30 PM
Sansa honestly sucks dicks. Horrible firmware.

I have a 2gig one (fukken tiny) but it works great. Never have had any issues with it other than it being small.

Variable

Honestly.  If I wasnt getting ready to leave for Afghanistan I would have gotten an iphone.  I dont know why you would spend the money on this other stuff and not get one.  Theyre awesome

defskull

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Sep 30, 2009, 02:56 AM
Quote from: Penicks on Sep 28, 2009, 09:30 PM
Sansa honestly sucks dicks. Horrible firmware.

I have a 2gig one (fukken tiny) but it works great. Never have had any issues with it other than it being small.

Yeah I haven't had any problems with it either.  And Cowon is a great brand as well.

Penicks

But the both of you are cheap ass bastards who will never enjoy the awesome things of life. I bet you don't have a PS3 either. Well, you're missing out. PS3 owners can confirm this. We're pimp as fuck, you're not.

lithium

Get the touch, but opt out for the 16 or 32gb version.

Or just get the iPhone 3gs
💩

Variable

Quote from: Penicks on Sep 30, 2009, 09:39 PM
But the both of you are cheap ass bastards who will never enjoy the awesome things of life. I bet you don't have a PS3 either. Well, you're missing out. PS3 owners can confirm this. We're pimp as fuck, you're not.
I am actually pimp as fuck.  Even though I only use my ps3 as a blue ray player and never ever for video games.  But that just makes me even more pimp
Quote from: lithium on Sep 30, 2009, 10:50 PM
Get the touch, but opt out for the 16 or 32gb version.

Or just get the iPhone 3gs
and seriously, get the iphone

tarkil

But the both of you are cheap ass bastards who will never enjoy the awesome things of life.

::)

Learn what you're talking about before hand homo....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Enjoy your hand.

Penicks

What does the fact that I frequently masturbate have to do anything with anything?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

downtownpony

I just bought a PS3, and I wanna get an Iphone 3gs but I'd have to pay 400 dollars to upgrade. So fuck that.

Variable

lithium

💩

Zevaka

Quote from: tarkil on Sep 29, 2009, 11:25 AM
Quote from: defskull on Sep 28, 2009, 09:03 PM
anythingbutipod.com

Sansa is a pretty good brand. But seriously, don't use ipods.

^5 !!
That's how I got my Cowon... Don't regret it any second, it's fucking great, it has the most amazing autonomy ever (more than 50 hours of audio playback !!!!!!!!). Yes, it's only 32 GB, but it's not as bad as I thought it could be actually...
yeah, i'm also on cowon (D2+) and it's waaay better than iPod (we exchanged with firend for several days, so i know) in sound... Cowon is smaller than regular ipod and supports SD-cards. Isn't it good? Also can play vids, flash-files, text files... and yeah, 50+ hours battery capacity beats iPod, too. Might be a bit more expensive (if you aim for a lot of GBs), but it's worth it.

Variable

deftonekid

I just bought a 160 gb ipod classic, just cuz I love music and movies and because all my friends have horrible taste in music so now I can go to their houses and listen to good fuckin music without all the fuckin cd's and shit.

So buy something beacuse is gonna be useful for you not because is trendy or something.

alvarezbassist17

that's why i'm so torn between the 32 gig zuneHD and the 120 gig 2nd generation zune.  i really want the upgrade, but what am i gonna do with my 70 gigs of music?

Vesanic

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 27, 2009, 05:45 AM
what am i gonna do with my 70 gigs of music?

Listen to them might be a good thing.

alvarezbassist17

...der.

the point being: how am i supposed to listen to them all if i can't even fit half of them onto my player?

(just in case you were wondering, that's also rhetorical, rhetard)

Vesanic

Calm down, for fuck sake, I'm just teasing you, don't get your vagina sandy.

Anyway, as I said before, I go with the one with the biggest memory.