Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Warner Music comes back to YouTube + FACEBOOK FRIENDS FINDER YAY !

Started by Vesanic, Sep 30, 2009, 03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

My name is Josh, fool.

Also, somehow, it completely slipped my mind that your real name is Hollingsworth.

Variable

alvarezbassist17

thumbs down to facebook apps besides scrabulous.

is the mini feed being kinda fucked up for you guys today too?

and trey, have you ever made a bitch scream "hollingsworth?"

Variable

I have never even hears of scrabulious.  but I want to now.  It sounds like it might be scrabble.  Which I play by myself on my itouch all the time.

and yeah my shits all kinds of fucked up today.

and.......I don't think I have made a girl scream hollingsworth.  I have had them like whisper it to be like kinky funny.  But I dont think a scream.  I have had a bitch scream out and call me master though.  That was cool

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Man...definitely, in the future, make a woman scream Hollingsworth. That would be unbelievably awesome.

If scrabulous is scrabble related, I am fucking DOWN.

devilinside

Vesanic

Kelly, I wanna add you. I need more useless virtual friends to tell to myself I have got a social life.

Variable

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Oct 04, 2009, 12:54 AM
Man...definitely, in the future, make a woman scream Hollingsworth. That would be unbelievably awesome.

If scrabulous is scrabble related, I am fucking DOWN.
Ill see what I can do.  But its probably going to be over a year till I get laid again unless by some miracle my girl friend gets off her ship before I leave on friday. 
and we should get a SL scrabble league going.
Quote from: devilinside on Oct 04, 2009, 01:28 AM
farmtown>farmville

I have the badassest farm eva!
whatever dude.  My farm is the shit

alvarezbassist17

oh shit, I'm sorry i got all of your hopes up, scrabulous was scrabble for FB, but they blocked it for copyright infringement :(

but if there's another online scrabble jive, we should totally get a league going.

p.s. trey sorry in advance if you get a shit ton of notifications responding to that video i posted haha

Vesanic

Have you also that game when you have to kick a dog ass and project him as far as possible ?

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 04, 2009, 02:12 AM
oh shit, I'm sorry i got all of your hopes up, scrabulous was scrabble for FB, but they blocked it for copyright infringement :(

but if there's another online scrabble jive, we should totally get a league going.

p.s. trey sorry in advance if you get a shit ton of notifications responding to that video i posted haha
lol its all good.  I have been reading them to see what people said.  I posed the video on my page too.  Guess its an anti obama day.
Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 04, 2009, 02:19 AM
Have you also that game when you have to kick a dog ass and project him as far as possible ?
lol wtf dude?

Vesanic

Quote from: Variablelol wtf dude ?

Seriously, this game rocks.

My best record is 1368meters.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 04, 2009, 02:19 AM

only in real life.

Quote from: Variable on Oct 04, 2009, 02:28 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 04, 2009, 02:12 AM

lol its all good.  I have been reading them to see what people said.  I posed the video on my page too.  Guess its an anti obama day.

oh yeah, feel free to chime in if you want. I talk to you more than that one Ben kid, he's a high school acquaintance and he totally worked on the Obama campaign hahaha

Variable

I didn't quite get how he found it confusing.  Then I sort of realized that if your mind isnt opened to the world as it really is, and you still believe in all the smoke and mirrors, that the video might be a bit much to take it. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Is anyone seeing how the status update I posted is playing out?

This guy constantly attacks me for my beliefs, not the beliefs themselves.

It's difficult being his friend. He's lucky I love and respect him so much because honestly, if anyone else I called "friend" pulled that shit on me as many times as he has, I wouldn't put up with it.

It's fucking infuriating.

devilinside

Vesanic

devilinside

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Oct 04, 2009, 04:18 AM
I didn't quite get how he found it confusing.  Then I sort of realized that if your mind isnt opened to the world as it really is, and you still believe in all the smoke and mirrors, that the video might be a bit much to take it. 

haha yeah, i actually had that same thought process while i was trying to think of what to say back to him.  Especially since he's doing a poli-sci/int'l studies major...like how does he not think about this stuff?

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Oct 04, 2009, 04:52 AM
Is anyone seeing how the status update I posted is playing out?

This guy constantly attacks me for my beliefs, not the beliefs themselves.

It's difficult being his friend. He's lucky I love and respect him so much because honestly, if anyone else I called "friend" pulled that shit on me as many times as he has, I wouldn't put up with it.

It's fucking infuriating.

yeah i read through that, he seems to think he's a lot better at debating than he actually is.  kinda seemed a bit of a douche.