Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Warner Music comes back to YouTube + FACEBOOK FRIENDS FINDER YAY !

Started by Vesanic, Sep 30, 2009, 03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 04, 2009, 08:23 PM
Quote from: Variable on Oct 04, 2009, 04:18 AM
I didn't quite get how he found it confusing.  Then I sort of realized that if your mind isnt opened to the world as it really is, and you still believe in all the smoke and mirrors, that the video might be a bit much to take it. 

haha yeah, i actually had that same thought process while i was trying to think of what to say back to him.  Especially since he's doing a poli-sci/int'l studies major...like how does he not think about this stuff?

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Oct 04, 2009, 04:52 AM
Is anyone seeing how the status update I posted is playing out?

This guy constantly attacks me for my beliefs, not the beliefs themselves.

It's difficult being his friend. He's lucky I love and respect him so much because honestly, if anyone else I called "friend" pulled that shit on me as many times as he has, I wouldn't put up with it.

It's fucking infuriating.

yeah i read through that, he seems to think he's a lot better at debating than he actually is.  kinda seemed a bit of a douche.

He stopped talking to me for a couple weeks because I chose not to vote.

I can't even count how many times he's just straight up attacked me for having different beliefs as him. Bums me out. I love the guy.

alvarezbassist17

yeah, there's a good chance it'd come to blows if i ever debated him in person haha

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

There's a good chance I woulda beat the shit out of him if my arms wouldn't break in the process.