Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Survey for my Business, possible chance to win a shirt!

Started by An bád dubh, Oct 01, 2009, 08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An bád dubh

Hey guys,

I have done a survey for my coming T-shirt Business. I need another focus group for it and I chose Sharinglungs.com.
The survey has 10 multiple choice questions and takes about 3 minutes to fill out.

I would really appreciate the help! And the possibility to win a shirt is not that high to be honest. Maybe like 0.1 per cent.
But I will bring you guys good music if ya help me with this one, thats a promiseb 8)

You can take the survey here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ch1shCj1X1vjoOiRkWmEng_3d_3d

Thanks guys!

Edit. In case you are not able to see the updated currency transfer rates in the final question, here is some help:

0 - 99 SEK (0 - 14 US dollars, 0 - 9 euros)
100 - 199 SEK (15 - 28 US dollars, 10 - 19 euros)
200 - 299 SEK (28 - 41 US dollars, 20 - 29 euros)
300 - 399 SEK (42 - 55 US dollars, 30 - 39 euros)
400 - 499 SEK (56 - 69 US dollars, 40 - 49 euros)
500 - SEK (70 - US dollars, 50 - euros)

An bád dubh

Added US dollars and Euros to the last question of price. Probably not everyone's gonna dig up the transfer rate of a Swedish Crown  ::)

lostpilot

I'm only doing this because you're my internet buddy :P

An bád dubh

theis

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I did it before any of these jerks.

Also, had no idea what the hell SEK was.

Also also, where's my free shirt?

Jacob

done!

lol @ SEK, that's Swedish currency. why the hell did you use that?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

An bád dubh

Thanks lostpilot, penguin, beasty, and jacob!

Beasty, you will possibly have the chance to enter a lottery with a grand prize of one amazing T-shirt! Havent decided whether I'll do that or not, hence the 0.1 per cent chance to win  8) If my company gets off the ground and grows big, yall are probably getting one.

And Jakob, well, I moved to Sweden like 2 months ago. Living and chilling here in Jönköping now. Made the survey to my MBA class mates, hence the SEK hehe. Didnt realize to put some other currencies in there before the first response was received. Haha, and Beasty, man, you probably hit the right slot without knowing the currency  ;)

raynor

Jacob

haha, that's awesome. you should've told me. let me know if you're ever in Stockholm.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: An bád dubh on Oct 02, 2009, 12:10 AMBeasty, man, you probably hit the right slot without knowing the currency  ;)

I did, actually.

T'was a good guess.

An bád dubh

Quote from: raynor on Oct 02, 2009, 12:32 AM
Jönköping, welcome to the bible belt!
Thanks! The Bible Belt has been great to me thus far :)

An bád dubh

Quote from: Jacob on Oct 02, 2009, 03:02 AM
haha, that's awesome. you should've told me. let me know if you're ever in Stockholm.
I ranted about my move to Sweden in the Great Unknown Bands -thread. "I hope to find band mates, nice people, blaa blaa blaa". Still havent found any band mates so I guess I have to hit you up. That is if you play something. If not, you better start practising ;)

And Beasty, how can you have so many posts and I have never seen you before? We're like from 2 different parts of Sharinglungs I guess. You're probably the Chit Chat king or something yo.

alvarezbassist17

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: An bád dubh on Oct 02, 2009, 09:08 AMBeasty, how can you have so many posts and I have never seen you before? We're like from 2 different parts of Sharinglungs I guess. You're probably the Chit Chat king or something yo.

That and the fact that I was pretty much gone for a year.

tarkil

Done too, probably my way to thank you for all the good music I discovered thanks to you...   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Jacob

Quote from: An bád dubh on Oct 02, 2009, 09:08 AM
Quote from: Jacob on Oct 02, 2009, 03:02 AM
I ranted about my move to Sweden in the Great Unknown Bands -thread. "I hope to find band mates, nice people, blaa blaa blaa". Still havent found any band mates so I guess I have to hit you up. That is if you play something. If not, you better start practising ;)

cool, never really followed that thread so I missed that.

I'm a drummer, playing in a band right now. I'm always up for new projects though. unfortunately I don't have much spare time these days :/

An bád dubh

Thanks alvarez and tarkil! I am starting to have enough replies on the survey soon. And tarkil you have thanked me with your good music as well :)

Oh, and Jacob, I think I just have to find some bandmates from my city first, as I will be having quite a lot of free time. Too bad I havent met anyone yet.