I'm out

Started by Variable, Oct 09, 2009, 07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Love you man.

Don't get killed.

Try not to shoot at anybody.

Jacob

I so was hoping the original post would say "of the closet".
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Jacob on Oct 14, 2009, 04:04 PM
I so was hoping the original post would say "of the closet".

That's what I thought, which would explain the moustache. Good luck and see you on the otherside x
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Variable

lol I havent had that moustache in like 2 years

Hello everybody.  I'm here and I'm safe.  Just living the deployed life.  The internet centers take forever to get on so I dont really bother.  But ill try to pop in from time to time just wanted to say hi real quick. 

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

rock_n_frost

this board need you  (the talkative sarcastic guy)
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Jacob

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 27, 2009, 02:27 PM

I thought you hated him?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

sweet dude, good to hear you're good
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Jacob on Oct 27, 2009, 03:24 PM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 27, 2009, 02:27 PM

I thought you hated him?

i hate him, that doesnt mean i want him to be in dangerous or worse to be killed..
we are fucking human dude
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Vesanic

You hate him but you want him to be safe ? That's some cute irony, bro.

Crazylegs

he just doesn't want him to be in dangerous.

Vesanic

Quote from: Crazylegs on Oct 29, 2009, 03:06 AM
he just doesn't want him to be in dangerous.

And that's some funny irony.  ;D

Variable

People love to hate me.  It's all good.  Some people actually love me too.  Either way I'm getting love. 

Still doing good.  Actually I haven't done a dam thing since I have been out here except help with a bit of sickcall and try to start flirting with the few girls on this base.  Plus a couple of ranges to practice our combat shooting and stuff.  But we finally got all of our trucks and equipment and should start operating soon.

So if any of you are curious.  We no longer use the HMMWVs ( other wise knows as humvees or hummers ) anymore.  A fairly small blast will cause a catastrophic kill in them.  So we switched to MRAPs ( google that ) they can take a fucking blast.  No one has died in them in Iraq and Afghanistan from the actual blast.  A couple guys have died from rollovers and shit like that.  But they take the blast.  But each one cost $500,000.00 plus $400,000.00 to get them here.  Plus a lot of them ( 3 our of my 4 trucks ) have these super high speed cameras that cost $500,000.00 each.  We are rolling around in vehicles that cost a million and a half each.  Its fucking insane.  I wont get PTSD or combat stress from actual combat or treating casualties.  Nope, I'm going to get it from looking around at all the money we spend out here.  Money to build these huge bases, buy all this equipment, and build shit for the Afghans.  Don't get me wrong, I like the protection.  But I just don't see what we are gaining from this other than a few people making war profits.  I just wish we would pull out and end this madness.  Of course the only reason we are able to spend all of this money is because of the Federal Reserve and our "elastic currency".  If you want to end war, you got to end the fed.  It's very obvious especially from out here. 

alvarezbassist17

dude i'm totally with you, those things would be so great to have for domestic protection and the like, but it's so wasteful just using em for imperialism.  hey, check out this article if you're bored, i think you'd like it and it kinda has to do with the elastic currency bit.  you might/probably know most of this though, but dude writes really well imo.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/article.php?view=325

endoeleven

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 05, 2009, 10:15 PM
dude i'm totally with you, those things would be so great to have for domestic protection and the like, but it's so wasteful just using em for imperialism.  hey, check out this article if you're bored, i think you'd like it and it kinda has to do with the elastic currency bit.  you might/probably know most of this though, but dude writes really well imo.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/article.php?view=325
I don't have time to read it right now.  But since its campaignforliberty I'm guessing its Ron Paul or someone inspired by him or Austrian economics.  Ill read it when I can.  I'm actually almost done with Ron Paul's new book "end the fed" its pretty good.  Says a lot of stuff that those of us who have been onto central banks for a while already know.  But its still worth reading.

alvarezbassist17

oh yeah i figured you might be short on time, and yeah it's written by the head of the future of freedom foundation, jacob hornberger.  but i bet ronny says a lot regarding the gold standard in the book.  i should get on reading that.  this is the best quote ever, referenced in that article.

"The Reich chancellor requests Mr. Dodd to present his greetings to President Roosevelt. He congratulates the president upon his heroic effort in the interest of the American people. The president's successful struggle against economic distress is being followed by the entire German people with interest and admiration. The... Reich chancellor is in accord with the president that the virtues of sense of duty, readiness for sacrifice, and discipline must be the supreme rule of the whole nation. This moral demand, which the president is addressing to every single citizen, is only the quintessence of German philosophy of the state, expressed in the motto 'The public wealth before the private gain.'"
-Hitler

Variable

sounds about right.