Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Office (US)

Started by bright lights, big city, Oct 09, 2009, 04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Anyone else watch this show? Last night's episode was just complete. Great story, tons of funny scenes and lines, it even could've been made into a movie for that matter.

Along with Sunny/Phladelphia, the funniest show on tv right now.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

one weak

Yeah, man. The ONLY other tv i watch besides sports is the office. something about it makes me feel really good inside. it's just so self-identifying to the shit so many people laugh/complain about when they get home from work.

theis

one weak, if you like The Office you should give It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia a chance.

Btw, good to see you're still around.

indychinoluv

yeah, I love the program. We get them a bit later down here (they just showed the wedding).

Dwight is the best. Him and Micheal really take the show. Scary thing is that I have had many bosses like Michael.

chick de la lynch

The first two seasons were great, then it started to wane. It looks like it's picking up speed again this season.

I wasn't sure if the PB & J marriage plot would work for the show, but it looks like it works.

nintendoXO

Sorry for bumping up, But I love this show!!

Bears.Beets.Battlestar Galactica

bright lights, big city

awesome! it is one of my favorites, even though i must admit this season has been fairly weak.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

nintendoXO

I agree,Its not as funny, And wtf is going on with Ryan.. :l

chick de la lynch

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Dec 06, 2009, 08:25 AM
The first two seasons were great, then it started to wane. It looks like it's picking up speed again this season.

I wasn't sure if the PB & J marriage plot would work for the show, but it looks like it works.

Yeah, no. I regret saying that. I think at this point it's just grasping at straws. I really hate Jim and Pam now that they're married -- they're just really annoying people. I really hope someone puts this show out of its misery soon. I don't want it to be like The Simpsons where it just keeps plummeting and plummeting. The Office really was a great show...at some point.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on May 15, 2010, 10:36 PM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Dec 06, 2009, 08:25 AM

you know what, i see where you are coming from, but i still get enjoyment out of The Office, whereas with the Simpsons it's been unwatchable for about 10 years. and yes, Pam and Jim have gotten annoying. this season they managed to turn the two of them into complete assholes at times.

Yeah, no. I regret saying that. I think at this point it's just grasping at straws. I really hate Jim and Pam now that they're married -- they're just really annoying people. I really hope someone puts this show out of its misery soon. I don't want it to be like The Simpsons where it just keeps plummeting and plummeting. The Office really was a great show...at some point.
DERP

theis

Anyone else loved the finale?

I got pretty emotional when Michael showed up at Dwight's wedding. That was great.

bright lights, big city

I forgot this thread existed, haha.

But yeah for all the shit talk I've been doing for this show the last couple seasons, that finale was satisfying. Seeing Michael again, and all mature too, was great.
DERP

DJR

I like the US one...but our homegrown original will always be the better one :)

**Comedy Week** David Brent on Guitar - Free Love Freeway - The Office - BBC