Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Law Abiding Citizen

Started by Deftones-88-05-Deftones, Oct 14, 2009, 04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Anyone saw the trailer or advanced screening?
The reviews are really good.

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

No More Sugar

this movie looks amazing. jamie foxx has grown into a great actor.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

defskull

Who has given it great reviews?  It looks like a movie that could be good if it was in the hands of a better director and better/more interesting actors. 

wither-I

looks like garbage... im just not an "action" movie person, not much to take from

"coming into the nearness of distance"

theis

bright lights, big city

I immediately thought it looked pretty cool, then realized this was Jamie Foxx starring in it, and came to my senses. My guess is Rotten Tomatoes will have this around 40%,

Oh and why is Gerard Butler shirtless in the preview I saw. Is he always half-naked?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 14, 2009, 04:54 PM

Oh and why is Gerard Butler shirtless in the preview I saw. Is he always half-naked?

hahaha thats his career!!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

No More Sugar

if they replaced gerard butler, and casted some cowbell instead...this movie would be gold.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Jacob

you're not funny, dude. give it a rest.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

one weak

the box offices will love this one.

Deft_16_Ones

Engine N 9 was on this movie  ;D Very good movie indeed

ALightOn

awesome part of the movie too-would never have expected that...

nonesuch

just saw it myself,  and it was sorta aight.    nothing too impressive in any sense of the word.   it borrows everything from some other movie, no real new ground tread, and the motive for all the killing is weak

its worth an illegal download if yer bored,  but not much else
i drink your milkshake

Jizzlobber

I watched it with my girlfriemnd and it was pretty damn good...

medium to fast pace, no lagging plot lines...

good one liners and Gerard Butler chops the arms, legs, head and genitals clean off a mans body...brutality like that combined with screenplay wit made it a 7.5 out of 10 for me.

pretty good.

its interesting how Gerard Butler recieved a unified "mmmmm mmmm" from the ladies in the audience...like practically every lady could be heard at that one moment he has his shirt off..seems like the rugged manly type is favored over the pretty boy type lately..
<

cmndrctrlr

The part where Engine No.9 Plays is insane. The look in his eyes....

And the scene before when Imminence Front by The Who plays when he asks for his iPod.....Fucking creepy.

The ropes hang to keep us all awake.

SHAMELESS PLUG! Teaser to my new Film