Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Road

Started by one weak, Oct 16, 2009, 02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

one weak

Didn't see a topic for this film, so if it's been discussed, my bad.

Comes out November 25th in the US. One of my most anticipated, end-of-year films. I love Viggo, I love Cormac McCarthy, I love films that are about what we really fear.

For anyone who's read the book or would like to, I can't recommend it (or any Cormac McCarthy for that matter) enough.

bright lights, big city

Definitely excited for this one. Probably my most anticipated Oscar-buzz movie, especially since Shutter Island got the axe for a '09 release. Gotta love the Viggo.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

this movie is going to be amazing. attempting to make a movie out of mccarthy's books is a very hard thing to do, but looking at the previews for it, hillcoat has done a very good job.

it's not out in australia yet. which is ludicrous considering the movie was made by an australian.

bright lights, big city

damn, that sucks. this movie is definitely worth seeing. not as incredible as No Country for old Men, but still awesome.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?