Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Motorpsycho

Started by Crazylegs, Oct 17, 2009, 12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

I just want to introduce you to the greatest rock band to come out of norway. They've been active for 20+ years and have, if not the biggest, at least the most loyal fanbase over here. They've been through all kinds of genres through the years from metal to jazz, from symphonic pop to prog rock. I've listened to them for years but i've just now recently gotten into them in a big bad way. Just came home from a concert tonight, and as always i was blown away, these guys jam like gods.

Here's a few youtube clips:

[youtube=425,350]klW45xohG0s[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]uW6aF7ZdMhE[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]1Sxm0YBofJ8[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]DzoJme9eS1o[/youtube]
(this one's kinda choppy, but it's a great song)

If anyone would like me to upload some albums, i'd be happy to. It's hard to find good videos of them so these few i've linked to are by no means summing up half a percent of their brilliance. An almost complete discography can be downloaded from here aswell.

Jacob

I like it, might be a bit too pop-ish, but I wouldn't mind hearing more. upload what you consider is their most complete album and I'll check it out.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Crazylegs

i'll upload 2. Check back later.

Crazylegs

here you go http://www.sendspace.com/file/y0rhwz

uploaded "phanerothyme" and "little lucid moments". Phanerothyme is a little pop/rock sounding, but it's got a few amazing songs like "for free", "go to california", and "the slow phaseout". Little lucid moments is a more recent album (2008). It's more prog rock than anything. The whole album is golden.

Crazylegs

heavy metal fruit was released today. I guess no one on here know these guys, but i advice anyone with a taste for psychedelic rock to give this a go. Awesome from beginning to end.

download

genre: prog/psychedelic rock

tracklisting:

1) Starhammer (12:40)
2) X-3 (Knuckleheads in space) (09:00)
3) The bombpoof roll and beyond (6:00)
4) Close your eyes (3:30)
5) W.B.A.T. (9:40)
6) Gulliver's travails Pt. I-IV (22:00)