Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Vesanic

Started by rock_n_frost, Oct 20, 2009, 10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Thanks for the support, Corleone. Funny to think you used to think I was an absolute piece of crap.

Corleone

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 20, 2012, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the support, Corleone. Funny to think you used to think I was an absolute piece of crap.

Not at all, may have seemed that way, but like I said, I was going through some tough times. Sorry if I caused you any stress.

fireflyry

Howdy too both of you.All the best to you and yours for Xmas.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Vesanic

I kiss all of you people's buttcheeks.

bright lights, big city

can I get a rim job?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

As you can see I'm just another banana so I don't have what it takes.

fireflyry

This thread remind me I need to teabag more.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

skinnypuppy

As someone who's been on this board for far too long, Ves is pretty much the only person I still remember or recognize from the 'old days' and when I noticed his username turned off, I investigated and found this thread.  Shucks.

Ves, yo, ya, I know how it goes some times - I'm pretty sure you've seen me post random shit then edit it away or delete it... I know there's like a weird hierarchy here sometimes. People get jealous or bent out of shape. Blah blah blah. I interviewed Chino for 45 mins once but don't gloat about it or anything and I never got the impression that you gloat'd about anything. We're all just nerdy fanboys. 

I've likewise parted with really rare deftones stuff in the past to pay the bills. My interest in the band goes up and down. I had Entertain Me in 07, ya know? I've had White Pony instrumental since 09... I wanted to gloat (and sometimes did) but would delete it afterwards cause I knew it would just make people angry. Shrugs. Maybe I will eventually. Ha.  The only thing I really regret is selling a 1/25 skatedeck that I got at Street Wise back in the day. Such a beautiful creature, never to be seen again. I also had a 1/25 signed lithograph, framed in a gold frame, had Che's signature too. Whenever I would sell a rarity, I'd always donate to the Che fund.  I'm rambling at this point, just wanted to say I noticed you gone.

Jacob

Quote from: skinnypuppy on Mar 01, 2013, 11:59 PM
As someone who's been on this board for far too long, Ves is pretty much the only person I still remember or recognize from the 'old days'

LOL?! There are several people who have been here much much longer. Clearly you don't even know when these supposed "old days" were.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 06, 2013, 12:33 PM
Quote from: skinnypuppy on Mar 01, 2013, 11:59 PM
As someone who's been on this board for far too long, Ves is pretty much the only person I still remember or recognize from the 'old days'

LOL?! There are several people who have been here much much longer. Clearly you don't even know when these supposed "old days" were.

skinnypuppy

Let me clarify, you all changed your usernames and I was an alcoholic with horrible memory. Does that count? No idea who either of you are and yet you've posted 13k+

Also, Jacob, not trying to sound like a bitch here or anything, but you registered on the boards TWO DAYS prior to me. So try not to school me, k? thnx ;)

Gaseus Maximus

There was a board before this one...

tarkil

Yup, which crashed, and forced everyone to register to this new one on (nearly) the same day...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

skinnypuppy

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 07, 2013, 05:25 AM
Yup, which crashed, and forced everyone to register to this new one on (nearly) the same day...

Yea even I changed my name. In 1999, 'slurmman' seems like a super cool username. Then I grew up a little bit and thought my fav industrial band would be a cool username (skinny puppy), then things got super awkward when I actually started working with them and had to admit to them that my usernames online are both 'ohgrpup' and 'skinnypuppy' - luckily it got a laugh out of them all. Now I just try to use 'wakeupjon' as much as possible. Shrugs.  This is the only message board I still come to every once in a while. I made some solid real life friendships and even got laid from these boards.

Vesanic

It's summer, I'm bored and I have no will, so I'm back.

Hi

hockball26

So was this the big announcement you're talking about?  Good to have you back but a little bit of a let down.  Kidding.  But seriously.  Let the show requests begin.

Vesanic

Hah, good one. I'm not important obviously. Still kinda honored your only post in 4 years was done here.

hockball26

It is good to see you back on here.  Looking forward to the announcement later. 

normsteez

May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/