Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Vesanic

Started by rock_n_frost, Oct 20, 2009, 10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No More Sugar

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 29, 2009, 03:41 PM
I didn't copy anything, bitch. I ain't an emo, I've just got long hair.

hahaha psyche i can compare the two videos and prove it. that's a cool thought...most people tell me the same thing i'm gonna tell you, when i tell them that about myself...(and mines getting real long again)

HORSESHIT. but i like the screams kiddo.

..and somehow dredg slips into every thread unnoticed.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Vesanic

Well if we sound similar that ain't intentional.

No More Sugar

No shit, who the fuck wants to be similar to you? Maybe accidentally in the way we look physically but uhh...We have different sounds.

Vesanic

Damn. I'm out. No, not because I'm vexed because of your childish remark. People here tire me more and more. Good bye.

No More Sugar

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 29, 2009, 08:48 PM
Damn. I'm out. No, not because I'm vexed because of your childish remark. People here tire me more and more. Good bye.

Awww! you get so mad! You can't lie to me dude, I can read you like a half written love note.  ;D I didn't mean that to be mean, seriously!

look i even took of the italics you fuck head! quit being so sensitive! cuz i wasn't like that when i joined. surprisingly everyone was quite dick-ish except the two girls, even you! it just grew on me, when your done crying, i'll be here to hold you.  ;)

Vesanic

No, seriously. Yeah, bad remarks about your own voice aren't nice to read, but I really don't give that much of a fuck. I don't know what's with SL-ers, these days. They're jut getting mad about everything, give you bad words for fucking reasons you don't even know, and of course piss you off with veeeery constructive comments about your covers such as " HAHAHA FUCKING JESUS CHRIST ".

Fuck that, I'm out for a time.

No More Sugar

I wonder how you knew I was gonna reply so fast if you were getting off...hmmmm.

I never said you were bad at all, I actually like your screaming so...

But think about it, how did I act when everyone on this board who actually comes here on a daily basis jumped on me for my video? And mine was 100% worse than yours, so bad that i suppose it's legendary now or whatever. chillax man. lol

defTHE1s

Quote from: JorgeProduce on Oct 29, 2009, 05:55 PM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Oct 29, 2009, 06:54 AM

yeah, i really love that album, I find it quite better than Vena Sera or TTOT(CDUI)

agreed,  I like too the album, better than their last album, but nothing like old songs  "Send the Pain Below"

btw defTHE1s, did you listen to Dredg? I remember having given to you some links
Yeah, nothing like old songs on Wonder What's Next.
About dredg, i've downloaded The Pariah, the parrot..., but I haven't give it a listen.. maybe this weekend i'll check them out ;)

@ Vesanic:
wow...  :o
vesanic  Adjective
vesánico; Synonyms: crazy, demented, insane, mad; Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness. ; Affected with madness or insanity.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Far away

All I can say is thanks for all the live stuff. Respect!

birkoff

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

No More Sugar

awwww shiiiittt. dramaz here

No More Sugar

HWHAT!?! MOTHERFUCKA UNHIDE YOUR VIDEO I WANTED TO WATCH IT

Vesanic

rock_n_frost

i think no more sugar is in love with you...
i knew he s a gay  :)
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

No More Sugar

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Nov 12, 2009, 11:15 AM
i think no more sugar is in love with you...
i knew he s a gay  :)

oh totally...i'm in love with you too. :)

Vesanic

Keep your dicks in your pants, for fuck sake.

No More Sugar

Vesanic

Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 13, 2009, 12:45 AM

Dude, seriously, what the fuck is that shit ?

Edit: oh, I see it now.