Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Vesanic

Started by rock_n_frost, Oct 20, 2009, 10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

I didn't realize anyone "made" mod.  Are we all in a try out process that I didn't know about? 

BTW bro were you able to un ban that "variable2" user name?  I haven't even taken my lap top out yet because I'm not sure if you were able to do it,  and I pretty much have to run a gauntlet over all my roommates shit and dirty laundry to get into the wall locker its locked up in. 

Vesanic

Nuno decides which user becomes a mod.

Yeah, Variable2 should be unbanned, but please stick to Variable, multiple accounts are worthless.

Variable

Yes I know.  I was just joking.

No I agree.  I just made it to be ornery.  I don't want to use it, I just wanted to be able to log onto SL from my laptop.

people_r_fake529

Variable

The only true thing you said is that he is a hottie.  Everything else is just stupid. 

Penicks

ey v, she wants yo dick

from_musings

haha she wants everyones dicks. this chick called penick "computer wizard" because of copying and pasting, she thought i should try "stand up" because of some boring shit and now vesanic is cool like snoop dogg.maybe this works from where you're from but, internet or not, i just find this behaviour disgusting  :P

people_r_fake529

Vesanic is a nice guy.

E-Money

Quote from: people_r_fake529 on Mar 28, 2011, 03:47 AM
Quote from: from_musings on Mar 27, 2011, 09:44 PM
haha she wants everyones dicks. this chick called penick "computer wizard" because of copying and pasting, she thought i should try "stand up" because of some boring shit and now vesanic is cool like snoop dogg.maybe this works from where you're from but, internet or not, i just find this behaviour disgusting  :P

ok, #1 just because I call someone a "hottie" doesn't mean I want their dick.  I have been with the same guy in a relationship for 5 years.  It is human nature to be able to look at another human and call them a hottie, attractive, sexy, whatever, that doesn't mean, the person wants to fuck them.  I was simply giving him a compliment.  Regarding username "Penick"  whatever he or she did , I have never seen done before and thought it was cool, he/she made the cursor move on the link by itself and that is more than copying and pasting.  And from_musings, if you are going to be such a dick, quit sending me private messages, I was complimenting you also saying that you are funny, if you think someone complimenting you is disgusting behavior, then you must be a real asshole.  I think your behavior is disgusting and immature. I mean if you really are this type of person, you are not even worth the energy for me to type this.   I am here to have fun and talk about my favorite band, the Deftones, and whatever other subject that is relevant to a topic on this message board if I feel like it.  From_Musings, you obviously must feel miserable about yourself, because you have to hide behind a computer screen and insult people to make yourself feel better.   The last thing I am going to say, is I feel sorry for you if you are that miserable of a person.  From this point on , I will just ignore your immature insults or anyone else for that matter who feels like being a rude asshole.  Have a nice day ;)

I seriously wish I had the time to sit around and write rants like this on SL... do u work for a living?

people_r_fake529

I get bored.

tarkil

Regarding username "Penick"  whatever he or she did , I have never seen done before and thought it was cool, he/she made the cursor move on the link by itself and that is more than copying and pasting.

Incredible... My God, you're incredible !!!
If there ever was an award from the dumbest post, you'd win it so easily that it would be immoral....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: from_musings on Mar 27, 2011, 09:44 PM
haha she wants everyones dicks. this chick called penick "computer wizard" because of copying and pasting, she thought i should try "stand up" because of some boring shit and now vesanic is cool like snoop dogg.maybe this works from where you're from but, internet or not, i just find this behaviour disgusting  :P

ok, #1 just because I call someone a "hottie" doesn't mean I want their dick.  I have been with the same guy in a relationship for 5 years.  It is human nature to be able to look at another human and call them a hottie, attractive, sexy, whatever, that doesn't mean, the person wants to fuck them.  I was simply giving him a compliment.  Regarding username "Penick"  whatever he or she did , I have never seen done before and thought it was cool, he/she made the cursor move on the link by itself and that is more than copying and pasting.  And from_musings, if you are going to be such a dick, quit sending me private messages, I was complimenting you also saying that you are funny, if you think someone complimenting you is disgusting behavior, then you must be a real asshole.  I think your behavior is disgusting and immature. I mean if you really are this type of person, you are not even worth the energy for me to type this.   I am here to have fun and talk about my favorite band, the Deftones, and whatever other subject that is relevant to a topic on this message board if I feel like it.  From_Musings, you obviously must feel miserable about yourself, because you have to hide behind a computer screen and insult people to make yourself feel better.   The last thing I am going to say, is I feel sorry for you if you are that miserable of a person.  From this point on , I will just ignore your immature insults or anyone else for that matter who feels like being a rude asshole.  Have a nice day ;)
With less commas next time.  You stupid fucking cunt. 

blixa

stop ganging up on her. she was just writing something nice about romain.

Vesanic

Holy shit you guys, my jaw hurts. ;D

bright lights, big city

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 28, 2011, 08:08 AM
Regarding username "Penick"  whatever he or she did , I have never seen done before and thought it was cool, he/she made the cursor move on the link by itself and that is more than copying and pasting.

If there ever was an award from the dumbest post, you'd win it so easily that it would be immoral....
hahahaha that was a pretty great comment.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

people_r_fake529

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 28, 2011, 08:08 AM

Tarkil, just be quiet and eat your popcorn.

people_r_fake529

theis

Vesanic

tarkil

Quote from: people_r_fake529 on Mar 29, 2011, 03:03 AM
ok VARIABLE OR IS IT TREY?, you wanna call me a cunt? I read your other pathetic thread that you are in our US military fighting for our country. I have much respect for any soldier who fights for our freedom and so much respect for each and every one of them accept you.  ahh fuck it, you are such a piece of shit, its not even worth my energy to type anything else.

Well, looks like he was right tough, look how many commas you used : only 3 this time !!!
I think you should thank him for the epiphany he brought you to !! 

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.