Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Vesanic

Started by rock_n_frost, Oct 20, 2009, 10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Apr 02, 2011, 02:49 PMi don't like people touching me.

What's up with that ? Not dissing but that's pretty weird.  Even though I know you're the weirdest girl around ha.

lukas989

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 02, 2011, 02:52 PM
Quote from: blixa on Apr 02, 2011, 02:49 PMi don't like people touching me.

What's up with that ? Not dissing but that's pretty weird.  Even though I know you're the weirdest girl around ha.

Dunno if Id call it weird - theres plenty of folk out there Id be putting my self in the 'not liking' column if they were touching me...but yeah - you're missing out if you're saying thats in general.  And perhaps a little worrying...everything cool?

blixa

i don't like being touched. it creeps me out. i barely let my mum hug or kiss me. it has to be on my terms. if i'm really hot for someone then i'll touch them and they can touch me but only at certain times. i can't control my response most of the time. i automatically shudder when i feel anyone touching me and my first reaction would be to step away.

too bad for people though because i have the softest skin lololol.

but but but, there is a boy at work that i am omgcrushingomg on a little. he's much younger than me though and i think he may have a tiny crush on me too. i'm not going to do anything though because he is far too young to try to corrupt.

Vesanic

Quote from: lukas989 on Apr 02, 2011, 03:05 PM
Dunno if Id call it weird - theres plenty of folk out there Id be putting my self in the 'not liking' column if they were touching me...

Good point. Besides, what is supposed to be " normal ", right ?

Quote from: blixa on Apr 02, 2011, 03:08 PM
i don't like being touched. it creeps me out. i barely let my mum hug or kiss me. it has to be on my terms. if i'm really hot for someone then i'll touch them and they can touch me but only at certain times. i can't control my response most of the time. i automatically shudder when i feel anyone touching me and my first reaction would be to step away.

too bad for people though because i have the softest skin lololol.

but but but, there is a boy at work that i am omgcrushingomg on a little. he's much younger than me though and i think he may have a tiny crush on me too. i'm not going to do anything though because he is far too young to try to corrupt.

Of course I don't like being touched by anybody. My girl can do anything she wants to me. I love caresses, massages, hugs and of course, sex. Physical contact is one of my primal needs.

And you should corrupt that boy... No matter how young he is, it's gonna happen one day anyway, you know that hehe.

blixa

it's crazy!!!! i'm trying to find an excuse for him to touch me or for me to touch him. we've always got this safe distance between us. it's always initiated by me though. i have depraved sex dreams about him though. bad bad nasty shit. he's the sweetest boy i've ever met. so polite and well-mannered.

i also can't make eye contact with men i like. i can barely make eye contact with men i find attractive. in essence, i'm fucked!

Vesanic

blixa

no way. i'm going to wait for him to initiate a move. i ain't doing shit. usually this type of stuff always backfires on me. if he gives me a sure sign then maybe i will try to pash him but until then ONLY IN DREAMS.

Vesanic

When I was like 15 or 16 and still innocent and pure (yeah, right), my biggest dream was to be forced by an older girl (21 or something) to have sex with her. A girl that I would have found hot, of course. Not that I'm really into being dominated or whatever but I like it when girls take initiatives sometimes.

blixa

nooooooooo, i'm super dooper shy. i would never have the guts to go up to anyone unless i was slightly intoxicated.

lukas989

Quote from: blixa on Apr 02, 2011, 04:30 PM
no way. i'm going to wait for him to initiate a move. i ain't doing shit. usually this type of stuff always backfires on me. if he gives me a sure sign then maybe i will try to pash him but until then ONLY IN DREAMS.

Hehe - Im with you there to a point...theres nothing worse than convincing yourself its a sure thing only to be told, ' Ummmm...whatever gave you that idea?  Sure you're gorgeous and muscular not to mention hilarious, I just dont feel that way about you.'  Totally humiliating.  But on the flipside, I wowed my current girlfriend with a beautifully executed evening of sharp and witty flirty nonsense (aided by a wee dab of mdma I must admit), when usually my style is woo them over several months before triumphantly winning them over.  I must stress Im totally drugs-free these days, and the magic still works - just needed that dutch courage in the beginning.  All in all, sometimes its worth hanging yourself out to dry in the hope of success.

blixa

i don't think i can give him drugs because he is constantly on my back (figuratively speaking because you know, I WISH) about smoking. he's always telling me to quit and i'm always like, "what do you care? i have nothing to live for blah blah blah".

he has never ever gotten drunk nor touched drugs. this is one of those lovely boys that you think doesn't exist except he does exist. he is so...lovely. he has never sworn in front of me. he doesn't swear in front of females and adults. SERIOUSLY. what is wrong with me? i usually like arseholes.

Vesanic

What's wrong with you ? Well, you're a girl. Sums it all up. <3

blixa

being a girl is what's right with me. it's my head that's wrong  :(

i get real weirdos (bad-weirdos, not good-weirdos) who like me and make suggestive comments to me. sooo, what's wrong with men? fuckin' everything.

Vesanic

Nothing's wrong with me, though. Maybe I'm not a real man.

blixa

maybe you're one of those hybrids. which would mean there is lots of wrong with you because you're both man and woman hahaha

Vesanic

Well I can tell you I have a dick, an Adam's apple, no vagina and no boobs. Maybe I have woman's brains.

blixa

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 02, 2011, 05:28 PM
Maybe I have woman's brains.

that would be the bit you would most be lucky to have.

Crazylegs

Vesanic

When a woman says she's wrong, is she still wrong ?

rock_n_frost

you are trying to understand women ??
thats your epic fail
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone