Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Vesanic

Started by rock_n_frost, Oct 20, 2009, 07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Joyeux anniv mec (un poil en retard...)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Vesanic

Thanks, guys.

T'inquiète Tarkil, j'étais en festival de toute façon. Merci vieux !

Vesanic

Leaving SL soon. Anyone wants to become a mod?

nicklav

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 24, 2012, 11:42 PM
Leaving SL soon. Anyone wants to become a mod?

Why are you leaving?

Vesanic

Reasons.

If someone wants to become a mod and thinks they have what it requires, send me a PM.

nicklav

Hope everything is alright. I'll miss your objectivity. For the record, I think you raise a lot of good points with regards to albums post-Terry Date, especially these last two.

Vesanic

Most people think I'm an annoying dumbass who only talks shit about the band. I know it's the Internet and you always get shit for having a different opinion, but this is a peak.

My departure will be a major relief for most members. Thanks for the kind words though.

DeftonesNZ

People don't think your'e a dumbass but sometimes it seems you only say negative stuff, it's ok to say negative stuff but if you do it all the time you are bound to get in arguments

Vesanic

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 25, 2012, 01:12 AM
People don't think your'e a dumbass but sometimes it seems you only say negative stuff, it's ok to say negative stuff but if you do it all the time you are bound to get in arguments

I say negative stuff about the new material, mostly when people ask for my opinion. And even if they don't, it's a fucking forum.

If that can make it up, I love almost everything they did from the start of their career to SNW. To death.

DeftonesNZ

Fair enough i have lots of respect for you, I know even though you can be negative your one of the most dedicated fans out there

Penicks

don't be a pussy v

Vesanic

Well maybe I am one.

Penicks

i am the biggest fag in real life but not on the internet because

a) it's the internet
b) a)

roflestiltskin

What a shame. 

Vesanic

Nice sarcasm, Steven.

Quote from: Penicks on Nov 25, 2012, 04:50 PM
i am the biggest fag in real life but not on the internet because

a) it's the internet
b) a)

Dude sometimes things just go way too far. I've been doing this for years so of course I know about the matter but we've just touched a fucking peak, I swear. I'm also going through personal stuff that I can't even handle and encountering such dumbasses requires energy I don't even have.

roflestiltskin

Just give up mod and come back to troll once in awhile.

blixa

don't listen to steven.

you shouldn't leave. just take a break.

deftones86

I agree with blixa take a break. I did for awhile in between 07 and 08. your still keeping the youtube right? there is a lot of deftones gold in there.

Vesanic

At the moment, yeah.

blixa

i remember when penicks was picking on me and i was all "fuck this shit!".