but i genuinely hated your guts

blixa

i know. i didn't like you much either.

bright lights, big city

i like all of you.

*crickets*
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

Quote from: blixa on Dec 11, 2012, 01:04 AM
i know. i didn't like you much either.

that is bullshit blixa

blixa

seriously. i didn't like you at all. thought you were a pompous wanker.

Penicks

what is your opinion now?

i like you, you seem like a sweet girl

blixa

i am a sweet girl hahaha i'm not good at explaining myself to people.

you're sweet too. it's nice when you don't pick on me. i got that shit all through high school.

Penicks

well i got through the shit in high school where i thought all girls were boring cunts so over the years i developed a pompous wanker persona, which doesn't make me popular but does generate exactly the type of girls i want to hang around with when they give me a feisty attitude in return. it doesn't happen often but it's lovely when it does take place

but now i know that sometimes there are good, simple, sweet little girls with gorgeous butts just like you, and that's okay too

why did they pick on you blixa, or is it too confronting

blixa

i never shaved my legs. they picked on that. i was really ugly in high school.

bright lights, big city

Sooo... Ves really is gone?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

Quote from: blixa on Dec 18, 2012, 11:06 AM

you still didn't shave them a year ago!

roflestiltskin

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 18, 2012, 02:42 PM
Sooo... Ves really is gone?

Does anyone know his real name?  Was it Adam Lanza??

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 18, 2012, 04:19 PM
Quote from: blixa on Dec 18, 2012, 11:06 AM

you still didn't shave them a year ago!

i don't shave my legs. it's not like i have sex with anyone to shave them. i wear pants a lot.

bright lights, big city

DERP

black coffee

first thought "he's trying too hard"

followed by "its not really funny"

Vesanic

Hey everyone. I still check the board out every once in a while, but it's getting less and less frequent and I'll probably stop at some point. Not trying to make it look like some stupid drama, I've jus had my fair slice of shit on this board and I don't think I want to get any more, especially since I'm definitely losing my interest in future Deftones releases and plans, so yeah I think it makes sense.

bright lights, you can hit me up on facebook anytime, bro.

blixa, I think you should shave every once in a while because your legs are the bomb, haha.

black coffee

First of all I believe it was not the best idea to announce that you had the leak before everyone else.

And know what, I do believe you only wanted others to be happy for you!

But people were desperately waiting for the album to drop and as a longtime Deftones fan, you could have known better people are not gonna cheer for you cause you're such a deserved and longtime fan but they want to listen to it themselves!

Then the continuing criticism of KYN - its all your good right. And I prefer when people open their mouth instead of ridiculous fanboy-ism, like "everything they touch is gold"

But since this is a Deftones related forum, a lot of people who join here believe ( or like you did believe ) that its the best band in the world.

So when you criticize the new album in almost every related topic there is, people are eventually gonna defend it and call you names.

I obviously don't know you in person, but I can't imagine this has entirely to do with SL as you mentioned something in the +/- topic about your studies not going so perfectly a while ago ( if I'm not mistaken ).

Sometimes you just need a break from something to appreciate it again. A lot of users here have phases where you don't see them post too often, after all we all have real life obligations. But eventually we come back cause we like this place too much, no matter if its 5 times a week, a month or a year. Its our internet living room where we can chill with our balls out and no one complains.

Vesanic

I honestly didn't want people to be happy for me. You might not believe me, and I understand, I see how you could see me as some kind of poser. But believe me, I'm not. When DE leaked, I said it too and gave it to all the people who asked me for it. It was just a reflex thing, really. I mean it. I also said that because I wanted to give some kind of hints regarding the album, which I did. I don't like most of the album, so why would I have bragged about having it? Because everybody wanted it? It makes sense, but trust me, I'm not pretentious. Not that much, at any rate.

Regarding the criticism, dude, I don't care. Reactions got way out of hand. I never thought Deftones were the best band in the world. It's my favourite band, period. My criticism MAINLY happened in the KNY thread, and most of the time (not always, I know), I was only ANSWERING. I don't think I've ever deliberately bashed on the album just for the lulz. If I have, I'm sorry, it's probably because I was pissed at all the people giving me shit for not liking the album.

That being said, the user CaĆ­n often destroys the S/T and I don't think anybody harassed him by email or on YouTube with heinous messages. I'm not saying someone should, I'm just saying people should just get over themselves. I think this album is absolutely terrible and I don't give a shit if it hurts anyone's feelings. I'm not going to apologize for my opinions, should I? And unlike other people when I say I don't like it, I'm not telling anyone "You're a fucking crazy moron" when they say they love it. I do strongly disagree when they say it's their best album though, but I've never given anyone a harshful time.

About my studies, it's a drop in the ocean, I've been going through some terrible issues for the last 7 years of my short life and I've fallen into depression not too long ago, I'm deep into it at the moment. I totally know I'm dysfunctional and I don't mean to cause anyone any kind of trouble or shit time.

I totally get what you say about SL and the whole internet deal. It's just that I'm not sure that I'll want to come back again at some point. I mean, it's a Deftones forum. I don't think I belong here if I'm not interested in Deftones future releases. Or I could just stay here, sometimes talk about the old days and never mention anything about the new stuff, but even liking their old stuff over the new stuff got me some trouble.

GlassJAw will always be awesome though.

And finally, sorry for my terrible English.

Corleone

Things will change Ves, I've battled depression for the last 10 years and just now at age 27, things are finally getting better. Just because you have opinions about a fucking band, doesn't mean you did anything wrong. Stay strong, and we're always here for you, you're a good person.

Transpose or stop your life...

DeftonesNZ

I don't think you're alone I've seen a lot of people on here talk about having depression I have experienced a bit myself it's more common than most people think so don't feel like your a freak and just remember it gets better,I thought i was broken some how but then I talked with some friends one night and they confessed they had experienced the same thing ,I think knowing I wasn't alone in having those feelings really helped and music really helped me through my darker times aswell especially White Pony it felt like Chino was feeling what I was feeling so it was like an outlet for all the fucked up confused feelings I had and it really helped me clear my mind.Best wishes whatever you decide to do though man I'm sure you'll always be welcome here.