Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Vesanic

Started by rock_n_frost, Oct 20, 2009, 10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

why did you leave in the first place? did someone piss you off?

Vesanic

Kinda. Let's just say I got involved with someone I shouldn't have got involved with.

blixa

Vesanic

Hahaha, to say the least. I'm not going to write details here, shit is over and I don't need to do that to her, but the whole affair's brought me to a very bad point, yeah. I ended up disconnecting from everything (internet or even "real life"), I'm doing better today thanks to my shrink and the medical treatment.

blixa

i've been there, man. i know how you feel. i was seeing a therapist for a while, but i stopped going. i knew my therapist was right and i wanted to keep being wrong. i wanted to keep my bad habits.

i hope you're ok. there's this shit line from sex and the city. it's like, "don't shit where you eat." it sort of applies. a little.

Vesanic

Yeah, more than a little.

blixa

you're alive and you'll be ok. if you start feeling like shit just message me. i like helping people because it takes my mind off my problems for a while.

Vesanic

It's cool, I guess that's what my shrink is there for, but thanks. :)

blixa

damn. i wanted to get paid.

Vesanic

Quote from: 82 on Jul 22, 2014, 06:37 AM
Standard

Ah well

Quote from: blixa on Jul 22, 2014, 02:47 PM
damn. i wanted to get paid.

Haha, don't feel bad, I'm as broke as it gets and I tend to make that extensive.

blixa

i wouldn't charge  :-*

Vesanic

Alriiiight, alriiiight I'll see what we can do

blixa

don't know if you'll like it, but i thought it might make you feel better.

angel olsen

Vesanic

Great lyrics, I liked this a lot :)

blixa

if you're looking for lyrics that relate to you then this is your jam!

angel olsen - unfucktheworld

Vesanic

Can't listen to dis r8 nao, but thanks for the links, I need to expand my library. I'm usually picky when it comes to female singers, any woman with the minimum vocal education can sound "good" without too much effort so yeah

blixa

listen to it asap. it's like a self portrait for you!!!

can you believe this crap from penicks? told rajesh not to sell me smokes. bastard! you have to be my supplier.

Vesanic

Fuck I'm not sure I want to hear this then

Penicks just likes to be an asshole. I roll my smokes, and I'm really bad at that but it's got all the luv