Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

abstinence army

Started by mothraw, Sep 19, 2012, 11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mothraw

da rulez:

1- if you are a mod you are not allowed to deleate this topic!otherwise you are a racist
2-you have to be frustrated
3-you must be a diehard deftonian and be willing to feel the pain not listening to singles leakes and farts from buttcheeks
4-you are allowed to read post about leaks and singles and whores with horses and gay people puttin stuff into themselves and others but dont you ever open a link to a new deftones song until the new record drops and you bought it and have your goddam headphones on--biatch!otherwise you are a fuckin racist
5-never!the rulez say never,be racist,sexist or not drunk while you wait for that new record
6-don't you ever lie in this thread about how you are stuck to the rulez if you are not!!!otherwise.....racist
7-since i am from germany,someone has to be the leader of it all! ;)  the rulez(which is a hot blondbrunetteredheadblowjobbinguygirlgaywhore) say that penicks is the pricksuckinpoopooslushygeneral since his post got deleted and that thread was his idea!
11-if not..................................you are a racist

mothraw

Sett

mothraw

Quote from: Sett on Sep 19, 2012, 01:55 PM
I don't think so.

you don't have to........otherwise......

dictatesofreason

deftones86

someone lock this shit

tarkil

No fucking lock, juste get out of there if you don't like it...

Fucking racist !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

mothraw

Quote from: tarkil on Sep 19, 2012, 02:11 PM
No fucking lock, juste get out of there if you don't like it...

Fucking racist !

deftones86

yea i'm racist ohhhh well

mothraw

therealdaebat

the deftones bullshit thread is that way.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

dictatesofreason

the fuck you thred is this way  ;D
you know i was thinking we as fans might have to abstinate from the new album if they (them, the unknown inscrutiable conspirators) keep us from seeing/hearing anything new UNTIL the actual release date.

beaverwithfishyshoes

this is, in fact, racist.

There Will Be Blood

Useless Topic..... Be Abstinence in the Bull Shit thread.  Locked.