Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ No More Sugar

Started by lostpilot, Nov 11, 2009, 07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

nice man, very cool. is this what Endless Lullabies turned into, or is that something completely separate?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

kittyy

Quote from: lostpilot on Oct 11, 2010, 02:37 PM
my next album will be in a small way dedicated to Carl.
it will be released on November 1st, which is All Saints/All Dead Day and in the same  time it's the Drug Addiction Awareness Day in Lithuania.

The album is called "Silk Spaceport" and is mostly drone-y soundscapes, influenced by the idea of a drug overdose.

I want a copy. :3

...also, the investigators were supposed to call me about the autopsy, but I haven't heard from them still, and I really doubt they're going to ever call me. His mom and I aren't on very good terms, or I'd just call her... and I have a hard time talking to his dad.
But I'll suck it up sometime soon hopefully and call him. If you're interested in really knowing, message me in like a week or so.
:|
RIP No More Sugar<3

lostpilot

It's something completely different, Lullabies are (to my sadness) on hold.

Kitty, it's going to be a digital release, so yes, you will get a copy :) with interest there would be a physical limited release too. I guess I don't really have to know the detailed story - I know what I want my message to be and that's pretty much it ;)

kittyy

Alright. Well, I'm definitely interested. I remember when Carl showed me your music, lol.

I just thought I'd put that option out there once I talk to him. I'm pretty sure at least Vesanic will wanna know. Dunno about anyone else though.
RIP No More Sugar<3

rock_n_frost

is it true ?
that dude, i mean..he's gone ?
or is it another stupid jackass ?
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Vesanic

defTHE1s

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Nov 08, 2010, 11:05 AM
is it true ?
that dude, i mean..he's gone ?
or is it another stupid jackass ?
Seems like you were living under a rock...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

lostpilot

You have replied to a message that is four years old..

rock_n_frost Last Active: May 29, 2013, 21:29

kittyy

Lol, lostpilot.

I haven't been on here in a while, and I saw that this thread was recently posted in and I was like "da fuckkk?!"

Hope everyone on here's doing okay <3
RIP No More Sugar<3

Romain

Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 12, 2014, 01:32 PM
You have replied to a message that is four years old..

rock_n_frost Last Active: May 29, 2013, 21:29

Yeah that was awkward hahahah.