Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino family photos

Started by m, Nov 13, 2009, 09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unfamed

Quote from: slyartwork on Nov 14, 2009, 04:56 PM
Here's one from my Celeste archive:

this is not a very good picture of her, she's actually pretty fly, and kind of funny. Back when I was on myspace, she was one of my "friends." better pics of her there for sure.
never odd or even

mr.sinister

Yeah that is a bad picture of her it seems like they caught her in a bad moment. And sorry if I offended anyone with my "off-the-wall" smart ass remark.

stoneFeD

Quote from: mr.sinister on Nov 14, 2009, 09:59 PM
Wow  no offense but Chino can do better than that. She better have big tits or a plump ass if i would tap it.

i bet celeste saw this and she will kick you in the nuts(if available) if she ever gets the chance too..

trust ME

Sugartolove

In the spirit of creepy and stalkerish behaviour.....  And curiosity.
So there actually IS a 3d son? I've seen the name mentioned before, but so far I've only seen pictures of Kristian/Jakobi. Celeste has this pic in her album btw but I thought it was one of the 2 boys I've mentioned. So  Celeste Kobe's mom too? Just out of curiosity? Because in an interview from a while back, after Lola was born, Chino said he had 3 children..
Finally, that is a very unflattering photo of Celeste.

m

There Will Be Blood

Celeste looks like a vampire in that picture. I seen better pics of her.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Nov 18, 2009, 07:48 PM
Celeste looks like a vampire in that picture

thats because she's totally goth

No More Sugar

gentlemen our faith is wounded. And yes, we are wounded too.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Sugartolove

Quote from: m on Nov 18, 2009, 03:43 PM
Kobe is Jakobi

Oh yeah... Duh, lol Obviously!
Thanks - I get it now  :)

Nathan

yeah, i felt kinda weird looking at those pics...i'm not gonna talk down to anyone, but i also wouldn't search these out and lurk in the family's "cyber shadows" either...
We'll stop to rest on the moon, and we'll make fire.
I'll steal a carcass for you, and feed off the virus.

Far away

There Will Be Blood

wax

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Apr 02, 2010, 10:07 PM
stalker

no. i've come across them over time on myspace. i'm in town so i see peoples profiles here and have come across these pictures over time. just putting them up for the fans. i could really care less about his brother.

one weak

Balthazard

i cant see them :(  they dont work anyway , and yes am creepy but am ok with it :P   i was curious to see celeste though

Subliminal

I looked, cause I've always found seeing the personal side of your favourite bands interesting. But then realizing I was looking at pictures of his kids on Myspace.. yeah .. ok, not something I'd go out of my way to find.  :)

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 14, 2009, 10:13 PM
Wow, he probably fucking hates Sharing Lungs.

Yeah I agree, this thread has proven that there really is hardly any respect on here.

Zeppllin

Hmmm it does feel a lil strange to look at family photos and stuff.... But I also understand the need to see our favorite bands/people in a normal environment.. I think sometimes we forget they are normal people cause they write all this amazing beautiful music that has enhanced our lifes..   So to be able to see them with kids/family kinda brings them down to a normal level that most of us can relate to.. So in that way I don't think its creepy..

Zeppllin

But if your jerking off to them GTFO   :o

wax

Quote from: Balthazard on Apr 05, 2010, 03:53 PM
i cant see them :(  they dont work anyway , and yes am creepy but am ok with it :P   i was curious to see celeste though

the pictures i posted are all public anyway. if my links dont work go here and to the top friends and around to see the pictures for yourself. you'll find them.

http://www.myspace.com/cheapthrillscostumes