Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anyone have Mazzy's email address?

Started by some random fag, Nov 20, 2009, 12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

whoa... now that's a blast from the past.

how's it hanging?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

raynor

Quote from: blixa on Dec 14, 2009, 01:29 AM
Quote from: raynor on Nov 21, 2009, 07:48 PM
She plays a lesbians in an independent film and save rainforest and shit you know. Yup.

when's my autobiography coming out?

the movie is showing in stockholm for a week. i'll get you the details if you want to go watch it.

haha I have a hard time knowing if you're kidding or not. I'd watch it for sure.

tarkil

Quote from: blixa on Dec 14, 2009, 03:35 AM
hi. yes, the hunger strike can now end.

Thank God, I was starting to look pretty skinny !!   ;)
It's good to see you here Maz...

How have you been ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

i've been good. i finished my degree and in the process of deciding whether or not to do honours. i'm a practicing artist now, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

what's been happening with you guys?

devilinside

Jacob

so now we only need about 10 more oldies to come back.

blixa

hahaha as long as colin makes his way back into my arms, i'll be content.

Jacob

oh man, I miss that guy. those were really the good ol' days. nevermind all the bullshit back then, the people who hanged around here were awesome.

blixa

exactly! remember when we were trying to raise money so that andrew (no name cola) and i could have a love affair in our country of choice? oh, those were great times.

i miss colin loads though.

Jacob

I miss his amazingly hot girlfriend.

blixa

no, dude. he broke up with her. she cheated on him or something. whatever it is that amazingly hot girls do.

Jacob

yeah I know. he was so insecure with her all the time, it was pretty sweet up until it was obvious that it wasn't unfounded.

sad part is he became really bitter and not as much fun when they broke up.

blixa

that can happen. as a person who went through a bad break up, you would know how that works out. he left before he got good again, that is if he did get good again.

Jacob

yeah... I never got good, I will always be bitter and hateful, or so they say.

so enough about that. how's life treating you?

blixa

that's what the ani difranco record was for, sjogren. it was supposed to heal you, you cold bastard!

i applied to monash university for my honours year. that's what i was in melbourne for. i went to the interview. anyway, rocked up more than hour late. they were okay because they knew i was flying in from sydney. my taxi driver was full pimp. showed me the sights as we drove past everything. he had me talking AND I NEVER TALK IN SITUATIONS LIKE THAT. i got to the campus and went to the front counter in the building i was meant to be at and i told the women there who i was and she was so happy to see me. it was kind of like when you've been away for 3 months and you find yourself walking up the pathway to your parents house and your mum opens the door - the reaction was exactly like that. she had my name plastered all over the post it notes in her diary. everyone's reaction to me was kind of like the joyous mother's reaction. it was strange.

anyway, there's an email from them sitting in my inbox right now. i can't bring myself to open it. it's something about an application but i don't know if it's about whether i got in or not. i don't know because i don't want to open it tonight.

Jacob

haha, that sounds wonderful mazzy. I'm sure that email will only bring joy and happiness.

so is this one of those big famous universities that will get you anywhere in the world?

btw, I know what you mean about the taxi - I refuse to ride in a taxi by myself because I know I'll just sit there in complete silence and the taxi driver and me will both feel really uncomfortable.

blixa

it's the best university in australia, or so they say. i just graduated from the college of fine arts in sydney and that campus was great. melbourne has a better art scene and my lecturers have all supported my decision in applying to monash. they not only have an amazing photography program but the lecturers are meant to be top notch.

my friend's taxi driver kissed her on the cheek. she rides up front with them which is a big NO-NO in my books. BUT HE KISSED HER ON THE CHEEK. WHAT THE FUCK?

Jacob

what the fuck indeed. she should've pressed charges or something. who knows what the hell he's gonna do next time?

that university sounds great. makes me even more eager to pick up my studies soon. I've been looking around for private art schools in my area and I might start applying this summer.

tarkil

Good good, nice seeing you sticking around Maz !
What kind of artsy thing are you into ? Multitasking ? What's your "specialty", or "major", or whatever it's called ?

I'd happily see some of your work...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

for the past year i have been working on the last meals of executed criminals. i staged the meals in everyday settings to better illustrate the people we execute, something that statistical profiles and crime rap sheets cannot do. i wanted to represent the last act of kindness the condemned can experience and remember of this world. plus i have a morbid fascination with murderers, those people who are seen as outsiders because of their predicament. i won two awards so it went well for me. i worked really hard. the worst was having to pick which seven to show out of the whole lot i had.

it was in the grad show last month:

this is a photo my friend took. the photo of the tea cups at the back is mine: