Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anyone have Mazzy's email address?

Started by some random fag, Nov 20, 2009, 02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry_Curls

Amazing.

I still have those mixes you made for me. And Prep.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

blixa

dude, i was 18 or so when i made those mixes for you. i'm so glad you kept them. are you still a vego?

Jacob

oh, the memories are slowly returning... you tried hard turning me vego.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

i'm pretty sure i tried turning a lot of people veg. actually a lot of my mates have cut down on the amount of meat they eat, especially when they hang out with me.

you were a lost cause right from the beginning, jacob hahaha.

Jacob

well I wouldn't eat meat anywhere near you either, your friends probably do that to avoid making a scene every time they're out eating with you. and to keep their eyes from getting scratched out.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

I'M NOT LIKE THAT. I SWEAR.

my friend's do it out of courtesy and because they want to. we usually eat indian food so it's all good. there's a few amazing vegan restaurants around this suburb called newtown so we're always set for a cracker of a meal. dude, i'm a trendsetter.

Variable

feeling like more

mariam. i live in newtown. come and meet me. enmore road

blixa

i'm going to be in newtown tomorrow, bede. i'm going to be at correli's and then doing a bit of shopping at green gourmet. now i know where you live, that's a bit dangerous.

interesting fact: there was a room going for rent in a share house right behing the enmore theatre that i went and inspected five years ago.

feeling like more

if you know where oportos is, i live opposite. in the building with the arches. on the third floor. im going to the city tomorrow

i work at dendy on king street

blixa

you work at the dendy? lucky prick!

feeling like more

yes, i'm the manager there. i never watch the films though.

last night i sat in camperdown park drinking passion pop straight from the bottle with some friends. love summer

blixa

i'm going to come in and make a complaint.

"can i speak to the manager please? what kind of lucrative business are you running here?"