Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sol Invicto [Stephen Carpenter's side project]

Started by kameron632, Nov 20, 2009, 03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

from_musings

Quote from: Inkblades on Jan 16, 2012, 10:05 PM
http://www.doseofmetal.com/2012/01/cats-out-of-the-bag-download-the-new-sol-invicto-track/

Rawk.

sounds awesome, i'm loving it. i wish steph would've use this song for the next deftones record. at 3:00 it sounds a little like will havens latest record. but i guess this is to dark for deftones nowadays. can't have stuff shit like this on their records, gotta make room for beauty school and sextape songs 

deftoneseba

Hi,

looking at Sol Invicto's Soundcloud, I've noticed I'm missing "Its Alive (Tech N9ne Remix)". Anyone have this? Could it be uploaded? Also, this one's from 2011 or 2010?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: checking my old e-mails, I've received one from Richie saying that a track called "Pancake" was available from a couple of days only. Miss that too, could it be uploaded as well?
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

deftoolsys07

Quote from: deftoneseba on Feb 19, 2012, 09:43 PM
Hi,

looking at Sol Invicto's Soundcloud, I've noticed I'm missing "Its Alive (Tech N9ne Remix)". Anyone have this? Could it be uploaded? Also, this one's from 2011 or 2010?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: checking my old e-mails, I've received one from Richie saying that a track called "Pancake" was available from a couple of days only. Miss that too, could it be uploaded as well?

Just ask Richie, I'm sure he'll send it to you. Hell it's not like he's busy working on any new EP's apparently........................... haha
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Sol Invicto

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Mar 13, 2012, 08:34 AM
Hi,

Thanks in advance!

Just ask Richie, I'm sure he'll send it to you. Hell it's not like he's busy working on any new EP's apparently........................... haha

The key word here is apparently......

yea email me if you want that track music (at) solinvictocomiti.com

forget about pancake, that was a random demo....that track will be on EP 3....apparently ;)

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Sol Invicto on Mar 13, 2012, 11:44 PM
Hi,

Thanks in advance!

forget about pancake, that was a random demo....that track will be on EP 3....apparently ;)

From what I've gathered, Sol Invicto is dead and the project has been scrapped. This comes from being lied to about when the new EP is going to drop and all these excuses of why it has been delayed, i.e. rerecording drums... Just admit it man!!!

iceache

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Mar 14, 2012, 01:49 AM
Hi,

Thanks in advance!

From what I've gathered, Sol Invicto is dead and the project has been scrapped. This comes from being lied to about when the new EP is going to drop and all these excuses of why it has been delayed, i.e. rerecording drums... Just admit it man!!!

I don't know why you gathered that at all. Music takes time to perfect bro.

luisch

Quote from: iceache on Mar 14, 2012, 02:28 AM
Hi,

Thanks in advance!

Indeed, keep calm and listen EP 2
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

deftoolsys07

Quote from: luisch on Mar 14, 2012, 02:31 AM
Quote from: iceache on Mar 14, 2012, 02:28 AM
Hi,

Thanks in advance!

Indeed, keep calm and listen EP 2

Oh, niggas, I was just messing around with Richie as I do on facebook haha.

djzap

could anyone point me to a working download of initium? listening now on youtube and it sounds incredible. i love zach hill too, so its perfect.

XJohnnyX

what happened i havent gotten an email from them no new stuff?

Slacker

defsteve

Quote from: Slacker on Nov 03, 2012, 09:27 PM
new track is out! anyone wanna share? :)

They have asked that it not be shared. Please respect that.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Vesanic

nicklav

Vesanic

Sounds huge to me, this is really getting somewhere. I'm excited, can't wait to hear the rest.

chuckles

I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

deftoolsys07

Yeah if you want any tracks just go to the facebook and sign up on the mailing list. Richie will get it out to you...

nicklav

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 04, 2012, 01:10 AM
Sounds huge to me, this is really getting somewhere. I'm excited, can't wait to hear the rest.

Just heard it. Pretty unreal.

chuckles

I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...