Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sol Invicto [Stephen Carpenter's side project]

Started by kameron632, Nov 20, 2009, 03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Just want to say the new track is the fucking shit.

shoop

DeftonesNZ

Yeah it's pretty sweet I especially like the 2nd part of the song and that cool little interlude bit

Diplo

Fucking great song, a lot of work has been put in this.

Sol Invicto

Yo!

Thank you good sirs, yes we decided to release some properly produced stuff now, it is about time ;)

Richie

Brice

New song!!

A new track from Sol Invicto—a side project of Deftones guitarist Stephen Carpenter that also features Richie Londres, Tech Itch and now live drums from Dan Foord of SikTh has newly been released. It is titled "M.V.P." and can be streamed/downloaded below. It will eventually find a home on the forthcoming "Initium III" EP.

http://solinvicto.techitch.com/track/m-v-p

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Brice on Jul 11, 2015, 07:59 AM
New song!!

A new track from Sol Invicto—a side project of Deftones guitarist Stephen Carpenter that also features Richie Londres, Tech Itch and now live drums from Dan Foord of SikTh has newly been released. It is titled "M.V.P." and can be streamed/downloaded below. It will eventually find a home on the forthcoming "Initium III" EP.

http://solinvicto.techitch.com/track/m-v-p
Did you read the second email where they asked you to not do this? "This email list and any content is exclusive to the fans who sign up to it, it is not for press releases or sharing publicly at all!" I guess they want to keep it quiet as an incentive to join the mailing list which I think is smart seeming their not really established yet, I saw the guys from Mogwai talk about doing their own marketing/press and they said that having a database of fans email addresses is the most important thing because it not only allows you to track fan numbers it gives you the ability to directly tell them about tours or new music which is far more effective than third party advertisers.

Sol Invicto

As I've said many times, I'm all about sharing and free music for this project...but there is no incentive to join a mailing list if that information is shared as soon as we send out emails...that's all.

I'd never use third parties to talk about my own band, I can handle that ;)

Peace!

Richie

8)

Diplo

Vesanic

Huge recommendation on their new beat track "Tokyo Nights", really chill and produced with style

Diplo