Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Another new user

Started by xGetBoredx, Dec 01, 2009, 03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xGetBoredx

Hello.
Happy to be here because it's a wonderful place for the Deftones fan ;D I registered here on Sharing Lungs because it's nearer to Eros every day so I want to read and discuss all new facts coming out.
I'm from Poland in Europe. There aren't many Deftones fans. We have only one net forum in Poland, as you can see this situation sucks. I'm interested in skateboarding, videography, playing electric guitar, boring and many many other stupid things. I fell in love with Deftones about 4 years ago. Absolutely my favorite band. I'm listening mostly to alt. rock/nu metal band but I love HardCore scene (Straight Edge and similiar things), sometimes I like to chill with post rock and softer music.

Sorry for my bad English.

Vesanic

Urantia23

No More Sugar

QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Inkblades

defTHE1s

Welcome onboard.

If I'm not wrong, there is a page from Poland, rxqueen some like that

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

rock_n_frost

Quote from: xGetBoredx on Dec 01, 2009, 03:56 PM
thats gonna be a problem for jacop and his soldiers..
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

xGetBoredx

Quote from: defTHE1s on Dec 02, 2009, 03:30 AM
Welcome onboard.

If I'm not wrong, there is a page from Poland, rxqueen some like that
That's true, this site is maintained by Polish but I think he is out of the scene now.

Jacob

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Dec 02, 2009, 10:38 AM
Quote from: xGetBoredx on Dec 01, 2009, 03:56 PM
thats gonna be a problem for jacop and his soldiers..

the difference between you and him is that he can actually put together a coherent sentence, while you just throw random words together and hope for the best. also, you're dumb.

welcome, xGetBoredx. enjoy your stay.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep