Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Songs that you miss the most at the shows lately!

Started by Far away, Dec 01, 2009, 02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Dec 02, 2009, 09:57 AM
the thread was about songs they used to play but dont anymore. they never played rickets or dai the flu that much just a couple of times,never was returning songs at their setlist. your disqualified

Wrong. Rickets was rarely played live in the old days but it became a more frequent one during the SWN era, I think. As for Dai the Flu, I'm definitely sure that they played it bunch of times in the old days, especially in 1998.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 03, 2009, 09:29 AM
Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Dec 02, 2009, 09:57 AM
the thread was about songs they used to play but dont anymore. they never played rickets or dai the flu that much just a couple of times,never was returning songs at their setlist. your disqualified

Wrong. Rickets was rarely played live in the old days but it became a more frequent one during the SWN era, I think. As for Dai the Flu, I'm definitely sure that they played it bunch of times in the old days, especially in 1998.

they never played rickets or dai the flu that much just a couple of times,never was returning songs at their setlist

Nathan

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Dec 03, 2009, 11:28 AM
they never played rickets or dai the flu that much just a couple of times,never was returning songs at their setlist

agreed.
they were definite anomalies.
We'll stop to rest on the moon, and we'll make fire.
I'll steal a carcass for you, and feed off the virus.

Vesanic

Maybe Rickets. But Dai the Flu was a regular, back then.

Jacob

ok, so this is the complete opposite of what the thread is about, but I just gotta point out that I love how they started playing Knife Prty and Passenger regularly after SNW.

oh, and on topic: how much do they play Digital Bath these days?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 03, 2009, 03:39 PM
Dai the Flu was a regular, back then.

they never played dai the flu that much just a couple of times,never was returning song at their setlist

Far away

Quote from: Jacob on Dec 03, 2009, 04:13 PM
ok, so this is the complete opposite of what the thread is about, but I just gotta point out that I love how they started playing Knife Prty and Passenger regularly after SNW.

oh, and on topic: how much do they play Digital Bath these days?

i loved when they played Knife prty in here.. it was fucking great. I love how this song sounds live..

[youtube=425,350]pPdRalresJ4[/youtube]

about digital bath.. its a cool song but im kind glad they are playing another songs instead.

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Dec 03, 2009, 04:24 PM
they never played dai the flu that much just a couple of times,never was returning song at their setlist

Shut the fuck up.

Vesanic

Quote from: Jacob on Dec 03, 2009, 04:13 PM
ok, so this is the complete opposite of what the thread is about

You know what ? Fucking sue me.

_Fireal_

Bumble D and Can't Even Breathe, more than anything.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 03, 2009, 07:06 AM
your a much better fireal than i am

" 

fuzzylogics

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 04, 2009, 12:12 AM

Shut the fuck up.

Am I the only one that doesn't want to check this forum anymore because of you? Seriously.

Vesanic

Quote from: fuzzylogics on Dec 04, 2009, 05:03 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't want to check this forum anymore because of you? Seriously.

I do not care. Although I know I can easily piss some people off ( often intentionally ), I really don't think I'm one of the most annoying people around. People might quote me and say " Yes, you are " but seriously and with objectivity, I don't see what I've done that was so annoying that it would make people go away.

And I don't know who you are so I care even less.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 04, 2009, 12:12 AM
Shut the fuck up.

to me.. this is just you saying "ok youre right,but its irritating"

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Dec 04, 2009, 07:42 AM
to me.. this is just you saying "ok youre right,but its irritating"

No it's me looking at my boots list and seeing that Dai the Flu was often played mostly jn 1998.

jesusinabowlofdirt

just because they played it in 98 a couple of times doesnt mean it was a standard live song on their list.you seem to think they played it as frequently as my own summer? i saw them twice at the 98 tour +checked them out at the net at their live clips,interviews during that time - they very seldom played dai the flu. i had two videos of dai the flu live but i alsways considered them rarities

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Dec 04, 2009, 09:32 AM
just because they played it in 98 a couple of times doesnt mean it was a standard live song on their list.you seem to think they played it as frequently as my own summer? i saw them twice at the 98 tour +checked them out at the net at their live clips,interviews during that time - they very seldom played dai the flu. i had two videos of dai the flu live but i alsways considered them rarities

Dude, my own summer is like the Deftones classic, how can you even compare them ? I'm not talking about videos, I know there aren't many live videos of Dai the Flu, but audio, yes.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 04, 2009, 09:36 AM
Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Dec 04, 2009, 09:32 AM

Dude, my own summer is like the Deftones classic, how can you even compare them ?

i dont, you do  ;)

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Dec 04, 2009, 10:27 AM
Dude, my own summer is like the Deftones classic, how can you even compare them ?

i dont, you do  ;)
[/quote]

I said Dai the Flu was a regular, not a ultimate classic.

jesusinabowlofdirt

my own summer wasnt a classic back then, it becomes a classic with time. maybe the played dai the flu at the 98 shows u went to ;)

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Dec 04, 2009, 11:01 AM
my own summer wasnt a classic back then, it becomes a classic with time.

It changes nothing to the fact that Dai was a regular, that's all.