Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 28, 2011, 02:48 PM
Suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck
They fuck with me head
You pig

chino, 16 years old

Quote from: iceache on Jun 27, 2011, 04:39 PM
Get a life! Get a motherfucking life!
You don't wanna see what I can do, with a knife!
You don't wanna be my enemy I promise you!
If you do, motherfucker bring it on!

fred durst, 40 years old.

just sayin'

TheSeeker1080

LOL, that is a great point.  ;D

Vesanic

Quote from: from_musings on Jul 02, 2011, 01:02 PM
chino, 16 years old

just sayin'

Just sayin' what ? There's no link with my statement...

Caín

Quote from: from_musings on Jul 02, 2011, 01:02 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 28, 2011, 02:48 PM
They fuck with me head
You pig

chino, 16 years old

Quote from: iceache on Jun 27, 2011, 04:39 PM
Get a life! Get a motherfucking life!
You don't wanna see what I can do, with a knife!
You don't wanna be my enemy I promise you!
If you do, motherfucker bring it on!

just sayin'

Person listening to both songs: same age.

Robotsatemygrandma

Quote from: 100Modem on Jun 30, 2011, 07:36 PM
Durst wants tour with Korn and Deftones That's how I feel, also while I think Wes is an awesome guitarist, Fred is a douchebag and a terrible frontman for an otherwise good band.

Wes is a good guitarist... no doubts about that.

Fred is a douchebag... no doubts again.

Fred is a terrible frontman. Nope... probably the sole reason Limp Bizkit is around.

Love him or hate him, the dude has a "persona" he plays and he plays it well. Without it, it wouldn't be Limp Bizkit it'd just be some random ass band trying to play the nu metal game. The media fell in love with his bravado and same with a generation of angst ridden teens. He's walking PR and they loved it. I remember you couldn't watch MTV (ugh) without seeing his face plastered everywhere.

Safe to say, he's a damn good frontman/showman as he gets you in front of people... now singer/lyricist, oh boy, far from it. :P

from_musings

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 03, 2011, 10:01 AM
Just sayin' what ?

read it again maybe. it's not rocket science  ;)

from_musings

Quote from: Caín on Jul 03, 2011, 10:05 AM
Person listening to both songs: same age.

I would say that my tolerance is higher for embarrassing stuff if the person who says something embarrasing is young.

it's like if a baby says "go go gaga"... you don't go "what the hell, you're not very verbal are you?sound like a fucking retard? the fuck's wrong with you". it's normal and what you'd expect. but if an adult go "go go ga ga" (that would be fred durst in this case) you react in a different way, suddenly that tolerance isn't that high anymore because you have different demands on grown ups.

when I listen to 7words today, I see it more as a snap shot of that time. I hear an angry teenager who expresses himself in the early ninetees and like it for what it is. When I hear durst today, I hear a retarded man who should grow up  ;)

dawg

people really shouldn't get too serious because getting fooled is another part of limp bizkit!

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Jul 03, 2011, 05:10 PM
I hear an angry teenager who expresses himself in the early ninetees and like it for what it is.

Very true but what you said does not apply live anymore.

Vesanic

Quote from: from_musings on Jul 03, 2011, 05:08 PM
read it again maybe. it's not rocket science  ;)

Ok, I'm tired of how smarter you always try to sound. fuck you.

BillyNo.9

Caín

Deftones-argentina

Sometimes fuck you's are needed. Even if you're a moderator, or an astronaut. I don't really get the "piss off the forum's authority, yea!" attitude some are having over here.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: 100Modem on Jun 30, 2011, 07:36 PM
Durst wants tour with Korn and Deftones
Limp Bizkit's Fred misses nu-metal genre vibe – and says sorry for misleading fans over release date for "comeback" album

Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst says he'd love to recapture the nu-metal genre spirit by touring with fellow proponents Korn and Deftones.

And he's apologised for repeatedly misleading fans by announcing release dates for new album Gold Cobra which turned out to be wrong.

Durst tells Billboard.com: "I miss the whole genre – rap-rock, nu-metal or rapcore, whatever we were called. There was a time there when you had Bizkit, Deftones and Korn. There was something really special about those times.

"I feel like if we all got back together and did something, went on the road together, it could be really big."

Gold Cobra is finally released next week after the band reunited with guitarist Wes Borland in 2009. The album has been subject to a number of delays, of which Durst admits: "It's hard not to hear the group of loud voices talking shit because we didn't deliver when we said we would.

"It seems to be that any time I announce some sort of date, it's always wrong. They should know that by now – but my intentions are always pure and sincere.

"But we felt that it's been so long making the album that taking a little bit more time to get it right wasn't so bad."

Durst insists Gold Cobra represents "not a reunion, but a comeback. The epiphany was, we've got to own who we are and stay true to who we are.

"We're a rap-rock band. We individually like different things and none of us listen to rap-rock – but when we get together in a band room, that's what we make.

"There's no reason to search and find a newer Limp Bizkit, or find an evolved style to fit the radio format. We don't have to prove anything. We just have to own it."

http://rocknewsdesk.com/world-news/durst-wants-tour-with-korn-and-deftones/2352/

If they come all to Portugal... then ill be there for sure. Already seen Deftones and Limp Bizkit live last year, and i couldn't ask for more.

I wouldnt go.Their best times are waaaay behind them,especially for deftones.I will stick to see great videos from 94-99 era on youtube thanks to Romain and myself :P

Vesanic

Quote from: Caín on Jul 03, 2011, 11:54 PM
good job, moderator!

Lick my balls, sir.

from_musings

Quote from: dawg on Jul 03, 2011, 08:43 PM
people really shouldn't get too serious because getting fooled is another part of limp bizkit!

you mean their existence is more of a joke and about fooling people than real music with depth and meaning? i think the people buying limp bizkit stuff in the year 2011 are the ones being fooled!  ;) personally i don't think the world would be a better place without them, i'm not that kind of hater, i like the circus around them. but i honestly think it's light years between lb and, deftones for example, - when comparing the actual material they put out.

from_musings

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jul 03, 2011, 08:59 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Jul 03, 2011, 05:10 PM
I hear an angry teenager who expresses himself in the early ninetees and like it for what it is.

Very true but what you said does not apply live anymore.

it's about nostalgia. chino doesn't like the song and i for one doesn't listen to it as i did when i was a little kid but i still like hearing it live. takes me back you know  :)

defskull

Limp Bizkit's new album creates a feeling of nostalgia as well. It's new material but it takes you back.

DenOndaNissen

i can´t belive why some people are getting upset by limp bizkit. it´s a fucking band for christ sake cry babies, it´s not serious buisness we´re talking here, like war and bin laden stuff. it´s frikkin music! (good or bad, no matter!) on every music news site, limp bizkit have 25 comments and all the "good" band´s have 2 maybe. and every single comment in the LB news is bashing. Maybe fred durst is right, get a life! 

from_musings

Quote from: DenOndaNissen on Jul 05, 2011, 11:06 PM
it´s frikkin music! (good or bad, no matter!)

? you're on a music site buddy, people here are gonna talk a lot about just that - what's good or bad. and sometimes a person will have an opinion about something and sometimes that opinion is strong - and that's what's fun. really boring if it was just zombies who didn't gave a damn about anything.it would be the death to ths site. and try not to behave like a cry baby while you criticize cry babies.thanks