Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Limp Bizkit (lolz)

Started by infinitelateralus, Dec 05, 2009, 06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slacker

Quote from: E-Money on Aug 11, 2010, 05:18 AM
Quote from: ben on Aug 11, 2010, 01:44 AM
hahahah so Durst thinks he's chino now?  Great.

I think Durst has always wanted to be Chino since day one.... Poor guy...

yeah, he worships chino

he aint poor though

Mothman

I'm just sick of this. Where the fuck is Gold Cobra? We've been waiting for almost a fucking year and we just have 2 "leaked" songs as a method to keeps us happy without asking for real dates.

A release date? Official Singles? Is the album really finished? It should leak, just to fuck their plans >:/
You move like I want to.

snw9

Hey its coming out on the 28th of June and here is the new single named Gold Cobra:
Limp Bizkit Golden Cobra / Gold Cobra HD
Code: [Select]

Vesanic

This also leaked not too long ago:

Limp Bizkit - Shotgun (2011) - Gold Cobra (Full Song)

Expect the album soon, it will leak anyway.

endstand

listened the new album yesterday and today. didn't believe it could suck that much. Fred goes like "shit, fuck, bitch, motherfucker", it's like gangsta-nu metal ;) some songs have great guitar riffs, but Fred's vocal style irritates me very much.
hello memory lover, you are mine

sing blue silver

I actually sat and listened to this shit fest of an album. Wes is wasting his talent. I can't believe it took them this long to make such a shitty album. Just... horrible. Fred is whimper than ever before. The rest of the band need to get as far away from that clown as possible because they're actually talented musicians. I guess money is better than credibility.

from_musings

haha the only thing that's good with new material from limp bizkit is that people are making threads about how much they want to hear it, as if it's something to look forward to,and then a person like silver shows and murders everything in sight. good read

sing blue silver

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 22, 2011, 03:41 PM
haha the only thing that's good with new material from limp bizkit is that people are making threads about how much they want to hear it, as if it's something to look forward to,and then a person like silver shows and murders everything in sight. good read

I am the dream killer. Ruiner of hopes and undeservingly high expectations.

illzilla

Holy shit!!!  I can't believe there is a label actually pressing copies, and releasing this bullshit. Fred Durst is such a joke. I seriously can't believe this is real, or that the band stands by fred and his retarted lyrics. What a waste of talent concerning the rest of the band.

Caín

You guys are all whack. This is the best record 2011 so far.

sing blue silver

Quote from: Caín on Jun 22, 2011, 06:27 PM

Well judging from your use of the word whack, your sense of decent taste has not yet developed. I'd put it on the worst of 2011 list but that's about it. In due time you'll come to your senses. I assume you're still young to be listening to limp shitskit so you've got plenty of time to turn around.

Caín

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jun 22, 2011, 06:37 PM
Quote from: Caín on Jun 22, 2011, 06:27 PM

Well judging from your use of the word whack, your sense of decent taste has not yet developed. I'd put it on the worst of 2011 list but that's about it. In due time you'll come to your senses. I assume you're still young to be listening to limp shitskit so you've got plenty of time to turn around.

Says the person that just typed "limp shitskit" in all seriousness.

iceache

lol, in no way is this the best record of 2011. It's not the worst limp bizkit album either.

100Modem

The album is basically Limp Bizkit. Its better then Results May Vary but i dont like freds lyrics (wow really?). Wes does a good job as usual. Like some of you said it isn't the best record out there but it isn't the worst either. Also didn't like the autotune song, its just stupid, but Fred gonna show them haters... really how old is he? 57? Hes never tired of mentioning the haters
And again the LB interludes... annoying, annoying... they make me edit the songs.

Anyway its a good LB album.

nineteen

It's great!

It's just a fun, groovy record.

Fuck it - always liked 'em.

BillyNo.9

Black Light Burns > Limp Bizkit

skinnypuppy

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 23, 2011, 09:59 AM
Black Light Burns > Limp Bizkit

correction;
anything>LIMP BIZKIT

decapod

Worst "Band" EVER. With the lamest front man known to man, man.

sing blue silver

So I just saw the video for gold cobra and holy shut it is LOOOOOOOOOOOLS!!! Fucking awful.

decapod

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jun 24, 2011, 06:35 PM
So I just saw the video for gold cobra and holy shut it is LOOOOOOOOOOOLS!!! Fucking awful.