Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How the fuck we don't have a Fen fen live recording?

Started by Deftones-argentina, Dec 08, 2009, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

That's strange man...the first time a team sleep song happens and and nobody records it.

Vesanic

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Dec 08, 2009, 04:17 PM
That's strange man...the first time a team sleep song happens and and nobody records it.

Deftones played Pink Maggit ( full version ) at their first concert of 2000, dude. Do you think somebody recorded it ? Fuck no.

E-Money

Hey guys!!

Sorry I didn't post these earlier.  I saw Team Sleep for the second time in Tempe AZ at the Clubhouse in Dec. of 07.  I brought my camera to film the show but my camera was bugging out the whole time.  Unfortunately I was only able to get a couple min of certain songs.  One of my biggest pet peeves is when people only record parts of songs.  I guess this is the only live video of Fen Fen.  I would have posted these a lot earlier but I dropped my camera a week after this show at a Thrice/Circa Survive show.  I finally got it fixed last week.  It sucks I couldn't record the whole thing.  Such a bomb show!  Anyways Im at work now but ill post more pics and vids(natalie portman, ataraxia, ever) when I get home.  Hope you all enjoy these!!   ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/estapars

The three vids on my page are Fen Fen, New Guitar, and Formant. 

Urantia23

E-Money

Quote from: JorgeProduce on Dec 10, 2009, 10:43 PM
thanks stapezee

amazing videos.  :D

your welcome dude!!! sorry it took me forever to get my camera fixed. I always delayed it because I knew I didn't have the Songs fully recorded, which really bums me out. But I think the formant vid is great! Glad u liked them.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: stapezee on Dec 10, 2009, 11:43 PM
thanks stapezee

your welcome dude!!! sorry it took me forever to get my camera fixed. I always delayed it because I knew I didn't have the Songs fully recorded, which really bums me out. But I think the formant vid is great! Glad u liked them.

Thank you very much for capturing it. Fen fen is quite different to what I expected but I love it to death.

E-Money

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Dec 11, 2009, 01:47 AM
thanks stapezee

Thank you very much for capturing it. Fen fen is quite different to what I expected but I love it to death.

yea Fen Fen is fantastic.  but its Team Sleep.......its all amazing.   

Inkblades

shine down unshy

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: stapezee on Dec 11, 2009, 05:07 AM
thanks stapezee

Man, is there any chance you can upload the audio from the original video (pre youtube?) if not, feel free to upload to megaupload the video and I'll do it.

E-Money

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Dec 19, 2009, 12:36 AM
Quote from: stapezee on Dec 11, 2009, 05:07 AM
thanks stapezee

Man, is there any chance you can upload the audio from the original video (pre youtube?) if not, feel free to upload to megaupload the video and I'll do it.

Deftones-Argentina,  Sorry this took me a while dude.  I haven't checked the Team Sleep thread in a while.  Im not sure how to upload the audio but I upped it to megaupload 4 u. 

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q9FC90G4

Enjoy man, i've got some bits and pieces of other songs that ill upload sometime over the hollidays. 

Urantia23