Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Oceansize Thread

Started by lostpilot, Dec 08, 2009, 10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

it's growing on me! SuperImposer and Oscar Acceptance Speech are sooo fucking good.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

Good album, I'm really in the mood to see these guys live again.

crie

No freaking way, i love this band and no one around here knows about them.

Crazylegs

Omgz, i just found out that Vessels are joining them on their concert in Oslo. Stoked!

lostpilot

cool man, nice combination :)

theis

Yeah, Vessels are also supporting their Copenhagen gig. Never heard their music before (Vessels), but apparently a lot of you SL'ers are digging them.

But, GODDAMN I am excited to see Oceansize!!!

lostpilot

I think you'll enjoy Vessels. they're a really great yet underrated band. They should get more coverage imo.Try their "White Fields and Open Devices". A GREAT record.

Starz

I saw Vessels support Oceansize last time they played here in London. Great band.

This time when I see Oceansize in London, YNDI HALDA will be supporting  :D

lostpilot

Quote from: Starz on Sep 11, 2010, 04:52 PM

you have to be shitting me man.
I hate you.
:( .

Crazylegs

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Starz on Sep 11, 2010, 04:52 PM
I saw Vessels support Oceansize last time they played here in London. Great band.

THAT'S a fucking sweet show!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Seeing them live tonight! STOKED!

Crazylegs

I'm seeing them tomorrow, double stoked!

theis

I really, REALLY hope they'll end the set with Ornament/the Last Wrongs. That would be amazing.

Starz

They ended with Women Who Love Men when I saw them a few weeks back

Crazylegs

i would jizz my pants if they ended on that one.

theis

Really good concert. Lead singer was fucking drunk, but he still played and sang flawlessly.

It got a little boring midthrough...personally, I think this is more of a "headphone" band than a live band for me.

They ended with Ornament and it was just beautiful.

Highlight song: Build Us a Rocket Then...

That song is simply HUGE live.

4/5.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Crazylegs

I'm leaving for Oslo right a bout nowish. Stoked as hell for tonight, Not so stoked on having to sleep at the trainstation afterwards. I forgot to book a hotel room, and lady gaga is playing in Oslo aswell this weekend, so there's no rooms left in the whole city. Not in the cheap hotels at least.

Crazylegs

Best concert i've been to in quite a while. Both bands delivered like a mafacka, and oceansize ended on women who love men who love drugs, which was awesome. I knew i would enjoy seeing vessels live too, but they were even better than i expected. And I didn't have to sleep on the floor of the trainstation like i thought i would. Brilliant night!