Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Community

Started by sing blue silver, Dec 12, 2009, 12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

I wasn't expecting much the first time i saw this show but it's actually pretty hilarious in my opinion. I think it's worth a watch. For some divx episodes click dis bitch right here-->http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/index.php?showtopic=169688

theis

Recently started watching. Really dig it.

"Abed" is so hilarious. He's great with subtle humor. The episode where he's dressed up like Batman and doing the hoarse Christian Bale voice had me in stitches.

Oh, and Annie and Britta are two of the cutest (read: boner inducing) characters on TV right now.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: theis on Sep 14, 2010, 05:19 PM
Oh, and Annie and Britta are two of the cutest (read: boner inducing) characters on TV right now.
this

and yes, this a good, funny show. it is a part of my 3 hours of thursday night comedies haha.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

I didn't get into this show until the end of the season. I'm caught up with it now, and it's truly a great show. It's a shame this show doesn't get as much recognition as it should. Oh, and Joel McHale should appear shirtless more often.

theis

Haha, this was a great episode.

Loved the chloroform bit. That was hilarious.

chick de la lynch

The fact that it was Annie with the chloroform made it that much more hilarious. She is just so damn cute, you can't help but smile when she appears on screen.

theis

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Oct 06, 2010, 10:56 PM
She is just so damn cute, you can't help but smile when she appears on screen.

So true.

I didn't think it was possible to get a crush on a TV character, haha.

Loved Troy's comment "All I heard was suck".

sing blue silver

so far this season just isn't doing it for me like the last one did. they're really playing up the sappy-ness.

theis

The season premiere was great. Loved the "2001" homage, haha. That was great. Also, John Goodman makes everything better.

Oh, and goddamn to Annie's upskirt shot at the beginning of the episode.

bright lights, big city

you mean her little butthcheek-slip?

Michael K Williams AND John Goodman being added to the cast = WIN
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Haha, I knew that .gif would be posted here!

Season premiere was good stuff. 

sing blue silver

theis

bright lights, big city

She's just... she's just so perfect.
DERP

theis

Yes. Yes, she is.

bright lights, big city

Not good news: http://thedailywh.at/2011/11/14/brittad-lineup-of-the-day/

I say move it to cable. Networks suck. I'm actually even more pissed off reading the part about the Whitney/Chelsea combo.
DERP

theis

Goddamnit, that sucks! :(

Jacob

what the fuck?! why do they cancel all good shows (almost) so soon?

I think a huge problem is the way we watch series these days. downloading and watching them at your computer doesn't exactly count towards viewer ratings. and I can imagine the majority of people these days watch their favorite shows either on the internet or download them. sucks the big one.

I fucking love this show, I'm on my second run within only a few weeks. even if this is the last season, I will probably never stop watching it.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

sing blue silver

a bummer but at least it didn't happen to parks and rec.

chick de la lynch

Dan Harmon is no longer the show runner:
http://www.deadline.com/2012/05/dan-harmon-reacts-to-his-dismissal-as-community-showrunner/

I don't know what Community is going to be like now without him as showrunner.