Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Community

Started by sing blue silver, Dec 12, 2009, 12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

It's a ridiculous situation. That article doesn't even mention the fact that his buddies (the show's 2 executive producers) also left, as well as the head writer. It really puts a big question mark on the future for our beloved Community.

On the other hand, the cast is still fantastic and Megan Ganz is still writing, who is pretty awesome and written some of the best one-off episodes for Community. Let's hope they don't dumb down this thing and turn it into some CBS-level sitcom.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

That sucks.

Awesome finale, though.

bright lights, big city

Also, that video game episode was top notch.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

The video game episode brought me back to my childhood. Especially when Pierce kept running into the wall and didn't know how to use the joystick. I did that a lot when I was three.

bright lights, big city

And Troy jumping around all over the place, that was totally me. Troy and Abed shooting la-va!
DERP

gui

chick de la lynch

From what the article says, I can't tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Friday nights is pretty much television hell, so if they put Community back sometime between Monday and Thursday (Thursday preferably) then this is good. But Goddamn it! My life feels incomplete without Community! So many conflicting feelings.

bright lights, big city

Maybe they decide to move it back to Thursday nights, going back to having their four best shows on one night (Community, Parks, Office, 30 Rock). Miraculously, it's a huge success, and NBC decides to renew Community and Parks. There are even so many viewers and the world is happy that Tina Fey decides that she wants to do even more episodes of 30 Rock. So this won't be the last year of good comedies for NBC.

Oh wait, this is NBC. They're inept so maybe they're just canceling the show altogether.
DERP

sing blue silver

What the fuck NBC. They keep fucking up a good thing to put on these new shows that are all terrible and rarely last past 5 or 6 episodes.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 09, 2012, 01:25 PM
Maybe they decide to move it back to Thursday nights, going back to having their four best shows on one night (Community, Parks, Office, 30 Rock). Miraculously, it's a huge success, and NBC decides to renew Community and Parks. There are even so many viewers and the world is happy that Tina Fey decides that she wants to do even more episodes of 30 Rock. So this won't be the last year of good comedies for NBC.

You also forgot to mention that they also cancel Whitney because it sucks so much. That would make this statement perfect.

Dath

This little clip here gives me hope that Season 4 will be up to par. And yeah, criminally underrated series.
Community Season 4 Premieres... Someday

bright lights, big city

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2012/10/community-has-a-return-date/

Thanks to NBC I'll be one of the many illegally downloading the new season.
DERP

Jacob

fuck yeah, probably the best comedy show around at the moment. so glad it's not over yet.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

chick de la lynch

NBC is really good at Britta-ing it!

Why can't we get it the same time as Canada?

Mustang

Psyched for Season 4! But why they gotta leave us hanging, though? :(

bright lights, big city

I read that Canada is now waiting until February, just like the U.S. Come on, grow some balls up there!! I was looking forward to torrenting the shit out of this way before anyone else saw it in 'Murca.
DERP

Dath

Lucky I'm not a Nielsen guy. No reason for me not to get it online. Where did you read the February thing though?

bright lights, big city

DERP

chick de la lynch

Everyone sucks! GAAAAHHHH!

Dath

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/03/community_writer_megan_ganz_leaves_for_modern_family/
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/21/community-chevy-chase-exit/

Chevy Chase and Megan Ganz are gone. The train of departures and reschedules is getting comical at this point. Why is it always the good stuff getting screwed over?